Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Last P2P Pk Trip of the BH Era [1/30/11]

Mayor

We did them, meme didnt log and stayed with me and my boys. We dragged north of rogue castle and killed random mains then made out way to bh as hf and mm massed at gdz.

Like complete idiots mm and hf ran down and thru crater not realising hf cudnt save mm up bh due to cb gaps. So yea, was free lot we 1 hit all mm who came thru crater then just picked off returners.

Left rich and happy.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did them, meme didnt log and stayed with me and my boys. We dragged north of rogue castle and killed random mains then made out way to bh as hf and mm massed at gdz.

Like complete idiots mm and hf ran down and thru crater not realising hf cudnt save mm up bh due to cb gaps. So yea, was free lot we 1 hit all mm who came thru crater then just picked off returners.

Left rich and happy.

yeah mm left happy too, there were loots on both sides. that is usually how it ends at bh. quick deaths, quick returns

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Lol what a true legend.

Tbh though, it looks like MM beat you :o

shh don't steal their imaginary glory

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

all i see is that while MM were getting hit by the back from mains, u decided to go behind the mains and so the mains owned you.. shouldv'e stayed in 1 side instead of trying to be some wannabes and work some retarded tactics that made you lose

Hope you have some better luck against MM in the old wildy, it obviously wasn't TLP's weekend.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Obviously #1 P2P, if MM was #1 TLP would have gotten more then 1 fight which they claim to have won. The only reason they can even think they have won against TLP in P2P is because of a spy telling them the exact locations..

GJ on the pull TLP and better luck next time. And dont even reply to MM members since they're almost eating there own c0ckie.

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader