Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sooo Divine Searching

``Aaron

Looking into, and and all clans that will accept this:

I was Ex FOE, and I loved every moment of it. Im now in college and don't have that much time for this game.

Only post here if you are willing to accept me if I idle on IRC all day, attend Saturday pk trip hungover from partying, all full outs, and occasional mini warring.

I dont care if your a low, mid, or high level clan.

110201191001.png

Only reason im coming back is cause fagex brought the wildy back. I prob have more experience and maturity than alot of pures today.

Thanks.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

No you're a scum

But if you want to, i'd say Malice or COntrol

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

No you're a scum

But if you want to, i'd say Malice or COntrol

<3

I was ex divinity so malice no matter what is a no go.

Control dosnt appeal to me. Just another one of pokes clans, and ive been around long enough to see what happens to them.

selsic.jpg

if u dont have time for foe , u dont have time for fi either ,

join a clan like trepidation

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Are you just a complete idiot? Kids are throwing clans towards you and you're shotting them back. Get a grip and don't be so obnoxious.

TAZE'D

2lchhx.png

#clan-db

www.divinebrutality.com

We're Sooo Divine :P

Just a little shout. We've got the best organization at our level and are stepping it up right now to face clans like Z, etc. (We have a matched prep with them today). Our ML has 33ish members, and we pull 20-25 to trips. Just a little shout here, keep us in mind. If you have any questions just pm [DB]Kyle, I'll be glad to help you with anything.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Are you just a complete idiot? Kids are throwing clans towards you and you're shotting them back. Get a grip and don't be so obnoxious.

TAZE'D

I havnt shot down TP or TR yet..

Ive been around longer than all of the clans that are here today. Dont give me that ****.

Call me a hater but im not going to jump into a clan, then decide to clan hop like most of the kids here.

No thanks for DB, Ive had bad experiences with the leadership while i led Ravage, etc. There is more to kyle than meets the eye.

Trile, im sorry man but every clan you make either ends up two ways:

1) It dies

2) All its members are some followers than have been in a clan with you for what seems to be forever.

There is no flames intended in this thread, dont take it personally, unless the truth really hurts. Im just thinking things over before I do anything.

selsic.jpg