Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sooo Divine Searching

``Aaron

Hey man, i suggest you join Zenith :)

We do very well in F2P and P2P servers, with the new wildy back, we have pked over 100M+ together and share almost everything :)

On weekends we pull over 50+ in both f2p and p2p and during the week the clan pks together luring/drag killing etc etc.

Hope you join us man :)

#Zenith

www.zenith-rs.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Honestly, Zenith.

http://www.zenith-rs.com

We have a reputation as "hackers" and so on because of past events and if you think that then don't join, but if you decide to join, then you're really fking smart.

Zenith....LOL led by lawson...hmmm :down:

So far, TP and TR and fancying my taste buds, maybe control IDK. Not looking for high level clans, as they take too much work.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Well EoP has and will continue pking in both servers pretty much all week, so whenever you get on chances are you can come grab some loot. Obviously you'll still need to be moderately active with weekend events to stay in the clan though.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Control, Its Not Only Lead By P0ke. Charlie From Ravage Is Also Council In Control

If You Have Problems With Joining Because Its Lead By P0ke Then Go Make A Clan

Also If You Have An Ego That Your Better Then Everybody In The Clan You Will End Up Being Booted None The Less, Even If Your More Experienced Dosent Mean Your Better Then Them. Just a Heads Up.

Good Luck With Your Search.

#CTRL

www.Control-rs.com

If you Would Like To Contact Me, My IRC Nicks Are Under My Info On The Left.

`Cassidy.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#trepidation if your not on alot they don't care about activity aslong as your apart of the community etc i think, Good potential also.

Also no one cares if you've been here longer then someone or the clan pls shut up.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Control, Its Not Only Lead By P0ke. Charlie From Ravage Is Also Council In Control

Also If You Have An Ego That Your Better Then Everybody In The Clan You Will End Up Being Booted None The Less, Even If Your More Experienced Dosent Mean Your Better Then Them. Just a Heads Up.

#CTRL

www.Control-rs.com

`Cassidy.

Well,

Ive lead with Charlie, more than a handful times. Even though hes a really good friend, I dont think he has sufficient leadership skills for a clan I want to be a part of. <3 you charlie, just my opinion :confused:

And yes, If saying whats real, and the truth about **** over the internet makes me a ****, then i guess im a ****. But once I decide to join the clan I want to, that will change.

selsic.jpg

#CTRL

www.Control-rs.com

`Cassidy.

Well,

Ive lead with Charlie, more than a handful times. Even though hes a really good friend, I dont think he has sufficient leadership skills for a clan I want to be a part of. <3 you charlie, just my opinion :confused:

And yes, If saying whats real, and the truth about **** over the internet makes me a ****, then i guess im a ****. But once I decide to join the clan I want to, that will change.

I haven't been in a clan with you for over a year buddy. You don't have to spit back everyones offer with a smartass comment.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

#CTRL

www.Control-rs.com

`Cassidy.

Well,

I haven't been in a clan with you for over a year buddy. You don't have to spit back everyones offer with a smartass comment.

Yeah true that. you are right, i dont know if you have changed/ how you have evolved as a leader. Dont get me wrong, but I never called you a bad leader, nor will I ever, till I have had the experience of being in a clan under your leadership IF and WHEN it happens.

Anyways Still searching...

TP, TR, maybe CNTRL intrest me.

selsic.jpg

Looking into, and and all clans that will accept this:

I was Ex FOE, and I loved every moment of it. Im now in college and don't have that much time for this game.

Only post here if you are willing to accept me if I idle on IRC all day, attend Saturday pk trip hungover from partying, all full outs, and occasional mini warring.

I dont care if your a low, mid, or high level clan.

110201191001.png

Only reason im coming back is cause fagex brought the wildy back. I prob have more experience and maturity than alot of pures today.

Thanks.

Aaaronn!! :)

chill in #Negative mate.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Are you just a complete idiot? Kids are throwing clans towards you and you're shotting them back. Get a grip and don't be so obnoxious.

TAZE'D

I havnt shot down TP or TR yet..

Ive been around longer than all of the clans that are here today. Dont give me that ****.

Call me a hater but im not going to jump into a clan, then decide to clan hop like most of the kids here.

No thanks for DB, Ive had bad experiences with the leadership while i led Ravage, etc. There is more to kyle than meets the eye.

Trile, im sorry man but every clan you make either ends up two ways:

1) It dies

2) All its members are some followers than have been in a clan with you for what seems to be forever.

There is no flames intended in this thread, dont take it personally, unless the truth really hurts. Im just thinking things over before I do anything.

who, me?

If you're talking about me Kyle, what's wrong with me, lol.

I think you're searching a little bit too hard, just have fun lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

since when did you become so gay aaron

try cp if you want a laid back clan

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay