Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Year

Bob

Nobody cares about Epidemic... I swear people pretend like this clan had more of an impact on RS history than better clans...

AAO, TH and DP (not the ****** raza version) all had bigger roles in RS than this joke of a masser clan.

Get over yourselves, you achieved nothing.

They kicked your ass for a while :whistling:

OT: Funnest times were warring you at PCL with CD, Than the PVP run-ins with the small rivalry of DY vs E. Those were some great times.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost killed myself laughing at this kid lol

Hopefully next time you actually do kill yourself. :teehee:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Is this a joke my video's didn't get on the topic. :( Epidemic will always be remember'd as a great Pure Clan. Yet again Bawb you can write a topic. :)

Forever Young <3

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

"After these 6 weeks, MM, not wanting to give up on their #1 rank invited every ex-members and guests they could to outpull us and they finally did beat us. There have been many pictures and proof in favour of this but let’s not get in details here."

your a ******* idiot if you truly believe that.

aside from that, epidemic were a nice short rivalry, foe and eop never had and never probably will have the same charm that fighting you kids did.

inb4Ekidsgetmadbecausetruewhipisrightforonceandyoureallyhadnoimpactonanythingeve

r

"After these 6 weeks, MM, not wanting to give up on their #1 rank invited every ex-members and guests they could to outpull us and they finally did beat us. There have been many pictures and proof in favour of this but let’s not get in details here."

aside from that, epidemic were a nice short rivalry, foe and eop never had and never probably will have the same charm that fighting you kids did.

inb4Ekidsgetmadbecausetruewhipisrightforonceandyoureallyhadnoimpactonanythingeve

r

we didnt need allies 2 own true whips clan clearly does just sayin

r

Oh yeah definitely... but who are you?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I