Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday BEASTING (First Mandatory Control Trip)

P0ke N Die

Not denying Zenith's loss, and I'm not making excuses, I just don't like that it was made to look like a spectacular triumph against outrageous odds.

You seriously weren't there, what is your point adding to the thread? We had a level 102, 92 and 90 and then the rest were 60s, 70s and a few 80s.

Zenith had like 4 level 102s and lots of 90s and 80s, I didn't see many 70s.

We were outleveled a lot, and Zenith had a lot of Addy and Mithril. We had around half of our members in mithril and half in 1 defence armour. Did you have a bad day or something? Why are you trying to take our victory away from us.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not denying Zenith's loss, and I'm not making excuses, I just don't like that it was made to look like a spectacular triumph against outrageous odds.

You seriously weren't there, what is your point adding to the thread? We had a level 102, 92 and 90 and then the rest were 60s, 70s and a few 80s.

Zenith had like 4 level 102s and lots of 90s and 80s, I didn't see many 70s.

We were outleveled a lot, and Zenith had a lot of Addy and Mithril. We had around half of our members in mithril and half in 1 defence armour. Did you have a bad day or something? Why are you trying to take our victory away from us.

I was there on my level 63 pure. Tell me again how I wasn't there and how high leveled we were.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

So you were there, and that's the reason you're trying to belittle our victory. You could see our levels against theirs clearly so I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

I'm not belittling it. I'm just not allowing you to glorify it. Ctrl did win.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

So you were there, and that's the reason you're trying to belittle our victory. You could see our levels against theirs clearly so I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

I'm sure everyone posts there wins on purewarfare to glorify it :)

tbh the killing of mains looked funner then the run in.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Your levels were much higher than ours. If you weren't in Zenith, you wouldn't be replying to this topic. You're letting the cry-about-every-loss-and-make-excuses attitude get to you, and you're an admin. You can't deny a victory because you have it on video but you'll still argue against the statistics. Move on.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Your levels were much higher than ours. If you weren't in Zenith, you wouldn't be replying to this topic. You're letting the cry-about-every-loss-and-make-excuses attitude get to you, and you're an admin. You can't deny a victory because you have it on video but you'll still argue against the statistics. Move on.

I'm not in Zenith. I attended as a guest. Can't really address the "I'm not saying Zenith won" thing again, you refuse to accept what I'm saying.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

I'm not in Zenith. I attended as a guest. Can't really address the "I'm not saying Zenith won" thing again, you refuse to accept what I'm saying.

a wise man once said: Its better to take a loss in silence, than explain why you lost in words.

regardless, fun day hope every friday trip goes like this or better :) made bank loots

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'd be so disheartened if I were in Zenith :x

That's two in a row, great job guys ;)

Yeah, at least our lil buddies, EO, make up for it by ****-slapping your hopeless clan left and right.

Congrats, Control. You outplayed us this time and struck us when we were most vulnerable. I look forward to more fights.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I'd be so disheartened if I were in Zenith :x

That's two in a row, great job guys ;)

Yeah, at least our lil buddies, EO, make up for it by ****-slapping your hopeless clan left and right.

Congrats, Control. You outplayed us this time and struck us when we were most vulnerable. I look forward to more fights.

Oi, don't be hating on Negative.

They're like the 2nd lowest level lpc on Runescape.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

We had 24 starting, a few weren't in range.

I was in your clan chat, you had 29 starting with 2 not in range. The 2 not in range were directly south of you and we killed them when we hit into you. I'm going to start screen shotting your CC when we fight you because it's annoying me lol.

It'd be 29+2-1, wouldn't it? You said you were in their cc, but I guess you were helping Zenith? :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility