Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alliances and Crashwars

Dave

I completely understand why Zenith are mad, I really do. Zenith is a clan built upon picking on clans smaller than them, they bully the new guys. They did it to Chaotic and got a lot of hype from it. Then, for no reason, they started picking on us when they had 20+ pulls on us. We gave them figts outnumbered by 20 and just built up our clan on fun events and our community. Zenith changed their CC name to "fkupctrl" one weekend and decided to devote their trip to closing Control, we beat them twice and they were demoralized. They did the same the next week, we beat them. And the next week, we beat them. I guess their leadership picked on a clan they can't handle.

And with the failure of their attack on Control, they have now started to pick on the other new guys Tribulation. Trying to start some hateful rivalry for no reason. I only hope that Tribulation come out on top and the demoralisation hurts them more than Tribulation does.

I'll admit, you guys have had a good couple weeks. But come on p0ke, we all know whats going to happen to you. Your clans going to hit a slump, than your going to make up some excuse, you have college to catch up, and eventually close again. We fought you out opted by 20 also, were not afraid of you p0ke, and we never will be. Hit us every weekend, just wait p0ke, once control hits that slump, you ain't gonna get out.

Control will close Zenith.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the pure world is only 5 years behind, i think it's retarded that people think this is some new concept

if most clan leaders where 18+ and mature enough to just settle beef, we could have a chill community where clean pkri's could happen. if any clan crahses those fights, they won't get any fights for being cunts.

for a start, we all go out on the same servers on the same days, arranging fights if we we're all on decent terms wouldn't be that hard. mains don't announce trips in public chans, they go out whenever to avoid rival clan crashing. obviously, the only way people can know where and when they're massing up is by using spys. it can take up to 3 months to be accepted to a good main clan, they make sure you're legit. -- 80% of the people posting on these forums have the reqs to join any pure clan. to be accepted you need to attend 2 events and you're in, it's that easy to get one in while taking other precautions.

all i'm sayin is we had the choice to be chill, but instead we're all gunna put 10 spys in every clan which really isn't hard in the current pure clan application system. with that will come constant crashing and the need to team and form allies. we coulda changed stuff this time round but it's honestly gunna be just as sht

grogsfinalnotext.png

lol the pure world is only 5 years behind, i think it's retarded that people think this is some new concept

if most clan leaders where 18+ and mature enough to just settle beef, we could have a chill community where clean pkri's could happen. if any clan crahses those fights, they won't get any fights for being cunts.

for a start, we all go out on the same servers on the same days, arranging fights if we we're all on decent terms wouldn't be that hard. mains don't announce trips in public chans, they go out whenever to avoid rival clan crashing. obviously, the only way people can know where and when they're massing up is by using spys. it can take up to 3 months to be accepted to a good main clan, they make sure you're legit. -- 80% of the people posting on these forums have the reqs to join any pure clan. to be accepted you need to attend 2 events and you're in, it's that easy to get one in while taking other precautions.

all i'm sayin is we had the choice to be chill, but instead we're all gunna put 10 spys in every clan which really isn't hard in the current pure clan application system. with that will come constant crashing and the need to team and form allies. we coulda changed stuff this time round but it's honestly gunna be just as sht

lol, it takes 4 - 5 days for FA rank, and 30 - 40 days for full member in any clan except RSD. You just spewed random peace ****, pure clans need a crash war to spice **** up.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Well MM only team with HF so how do you factor in mains teaming with pures?

Also, GJ owning HF's **** today at rev dungeon. Tell Matty B i say mad respekt y0

cuz all other pure clans are NH and pretty much sht.

You kids keep teaming with EOP and TLP .

We'll have HF come and AC every once in a while when TLP shows up :thumbsup:

lol, it takes 4 - 5 days for FA rank, and 30 - 40 days for full member in any clan except RSD. You just spewed random peace ****, pure clans need a crash war to spice **** up.

all i'm saying is with current app systems accustomed to pre-update when it wasn't hard to scout in the few worlds, spys didn't make as big of an impact. i exagerated the times, but over a month to be accepted with all precautions is more than what happens with most pure clans. now everyone realises how important they'll be and it won't be hard to plant them really lol. dno where you've been but most weekends you don't get one clean fight, just more of the same ****. i'd just rather get some decent run ins instead of topics claiming wins from crashed fights with 6 pages of arguing week after week lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

If alliances come into the picture, a possible setup could be:

MM + Fi/CP vs Foe/EoP - That would be nice to see (comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR)

DB + H + TR vs CO + IF + EF (Again comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR + DK)

Anyways, was bored L

It's been many years since I've main clanned but I feel like DF + RoT would steam roll everything. Or maybe it's just because their 2 of my most ever favorite clans.

And to be on topic I think maybe if it was a special PKRI alliance set-up hosted by PW that could be a controlled fun fullout.

Pair up top Clans in teams of 2 and have a full out. I'd most def attend anyways

Untitled5t65345.png

MM + Fi/CP vs Foe/EoP - That would be nice to see (comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR)

DB + H + TR vs CO + IF + EF (Again comparable to DF + RoT + TT vs EoS + VR + DK)

Anyways, was bored L

It's been many years since I've main clanned but I feel like DF + RoT would steam roll everything. Or maybe it's just because their 2 of my most ever favorite clans.

And to be on topic I think maybe if it was a special PKRI alliance set-up hosted by PW that could be a controlled fun fullout.

Pair up top Clans in teams of 2 and have a full out. I'd most def attend anyways

We already have that, Red vs Blue.

Last year EoP lead team red and FOE lead team blue.

team red won

MM+HF had a joint trip and tried to crash but were ripped. :teehee:

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Anyways, was bored L

team red won

Wow do you have the memory of a goldfish or something? We made FOE leave the event within 45 minutes, never died, and HF were never there. After the event everyone cried about MM & how we ******* ruined it, blah blah blah.

yup looks like we got ripped

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Anyways, was bored L

team red won

GF Pure Nation, o wait..

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Anyways, was bored L

Tbh there should be a 2vs2 tournement comming up.

like the main clans having. Their wars are like: 20 + 20 vs 20 + 20.

We can make it like 30+30 Vs 30+30 to any clan. or maybe more. It will be fun and actually learn to know eachother. I highly doubt clan leaders actually communicate with an audio program. For example Ventrilo/TeamSpeak.

We should think about it. And I want the PCR LIST BACK!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Anyways, was bored L

team red won

Wow do you have the memory of a goldfish or something? We made FOE leave the event within 45 minutes, never died, and HF were never there. After the event everyone cried about MM & how we ******* ruined it, blah blah blah.

yup looks like we got ripped

What i remember is a group of MM accidentally running into our main pile of 150 peple northwest of clanwars and getting 1 banged. Didn't ruin it for me, my clan or my team, was just more broken headresses and maple shortbows for us.

And HF are always there :rolleyes:

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.