Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Spies

Derp

I remember when only a few clans used them, and those clans dominated their division. Anyone from IR v2 knows what I mean.

Shut up Will-Turd.

If you're resourceful enough to plant and detect spies, why not use it to your advantage?

If your talking about Fi, as much I love them I don't care enough to manage that, and just hope for the sake of the personal entertainment on weekend trips that one of their ranks steps up and learns the ways of the will-turd.

Uhhhhh I remember in IR v2 you tried to brag about your spying abilities, I joined in on your spy games and all IR had after 3 weeks was gwas'd trips

btw if you guys are wondering what he did to get his spies, he begged people to spy on clans for him. If IR forums are still up, check out the leaving section if you have access and read that yankin's post

Yeah and it works 1/10, keep an eye on your ex-ir members I think we know where they're loyalty is at.

Bluff or no bluff? Worth the risk?

YOU DECIDE

Worrying about the spies in your clan is a mistake. Implanting spies in clans you're worried about having spies in yours is the better move. You can't be a move ahead if you're already a move behind.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when only a few clans used them, and those clans dominated their division. Anyone from IR v2 knows what I mean.

Shut up Will-Turd.

If you're resourceful enough to plant and detect spies, why not use it to your advantage?

If your talking about Fi, as much I love them I don't care enough to manage that, and just hope for the sake of the personal entertainment on weekend trips that one of their ranks steps up and learns the ways of the will-turd.

Uhhhhh I remember in IR v2 you tried to brag about your spying abilities, I joined in on your spy games and all IR had after 3 weeks was gwas'd trips

btw if you guys are wondering what he did to get his spies, he begged people to spy on clans for him. If IR forums are still up, check out the leaving section if you have access and read that yankin's post

Yeah and it works 1/10, keep an eye on your ex-ir members I think we know where they're loyalty is at.

YOU DECIDE

Worrying about the spies in your clan is a mistake. Implanting spies in clans you're worried about having spies in yours is the better move. You can't be a move ahead if you're already a move behind.

Nah paranoia is win

#irclan - where banter happens

Shut up Will-Turd.

YOU DECIDE

Nah paranoia is win

Did you ever find out who my spies were

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nah and I don't care because you may have had all these so called "spies" that I doubt existed, but you didn't make much use of them considering the most action Carnage got on a trip was maybe 2-3 wins, while a good IR trip consisted of about 5-6 wins.

Nah and I don't care because you may have had all these so called "spies" that I doubt existed, but you didn't make much use of them considering the most action Carnage got on a trip was maybe 2-3 wins, while a good IR trip consisted of about 5-6 wins.

Carnage didn't mass recruit

IR did

What happened when IR lost a lot of their members? So much for putting your spies to use, never won out opt using spy tactics like we did. Won against you guys 30v45 and multiple times 30v35-40

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

IR did

What happened when IR lost a lot of their members? So much for putting your spies to use, never won out opt using spy tactics like we did. Won against you guys 30v45 and multiple times 30v35-40

Didn't IR go from pulling 70 back to 40 in the time span of a week? I don't know, they were so ****, I never took them seriously nor payed attention to them, but I do remember hearing something about them pulling 70 to a prep vs FI after a clan closed into them then 40 the next week, a few months ago.

IR did

Who cares about numbers? I'd rather just spend trips hitting idiot clans like cpr/c/ch with 10 more people = easy wins, free loot, nicer vid/pw topic. Instead you kept trying to use spying tactics, which in reality were just crashing(which i won't complain about) and one of your silly tactics got you all killed more often than not

It happens

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Shut up Will-Turd.

YOU DECIDE

Nah paranoia is win

Even if you had spies in IR you clearly did a **** job of using them with the amount of times we ass raped you guys. Plus IR had spies in every med-level clan out there.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Shut up Will-Turd.

YOU DECIDE

Nah paranoia is win

Even if you had spies in IR you clearly did a **** job of using them with the amount of times we ass raped you guys. Plus IR had spies in every med-level clan out there.

What it comes down to is your clan died, ours closed!

That one's for you Pug ;P

101128122749.png

101114141156.png

Must be doing something right to have the guy who "turned IR from victims to sharks" begging us for mercy lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Which idiot deleted my post? None the less, spying is a part of warfare, and hopefully the ddosing of Teamspeak servers and ventrilo servers is next to disrupt the ranks ability to call and after seeing how dependent pure clans are upon their TS I think it'd be quite effective.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Shut up Will-Turd.

YOU DECIDE

Nah paranoia is win

What it comes down to is your clan died, ours closed!

That one's for you Pug ;P

101128122749.png

101114141156.png

Must be doing something right to have the guy who "turned IR from victims to sharks" begging us for mercy lol

A clan dieing and a clan closing is basically the same thing. We had around 40 active members when we closed but we just decided it was best for all of us so we weren't really forced to die like where we would have no active members left.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

A clan dieing and a clan closing is basically the same thing. We had around 40 active members when we closed but we just decided it was best for all of us so we weren't really forced to die like where we would have no active members left.

You guys pulled 25- for 4 weeks straight. Those must be some really dedicated active members lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You guys pulled 25- for 4 weeks straight. Those must be some really dedicated active members lol

? we pulled 35 to our last PCL + F2P trip lol.