Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe having a run out on sunday

walli

No surprises as soon as we hear MM is fighting FOE at 18 ports, TLP log in at SW volcano in attempted to crash the fight. Not sure if Foe called them but they were definately heading to hit the fight before we smacked them back into the rev caves.

110207090946.png

What happened to fighting MM 1v1?

Not that easy when stuff like this goes on:

110206223108.png

Too bad that picture was taken 5minutes after you were cleared and regrouping in edge for the 3rd time tonight?

Stop calling TLP and we won't have a reason to show up.

TLP doesn't show up till we see mains in full black d hide and a granite shield pop out of the lvl 84 ancient tele spot. You guys and MM timed it perfectly today, what day was your mock run for it?

[22:08:52] <> tlp r pming foe to see if mm are winning or loosing

[22:09:00] <> guaranteed if mm r winning tlp will crash

[22:09:10] <[MM]Jack_x2yz> kk, I'll tell a rank

[22:12:25] <> "hf is here o god"

[22:12:26] <> l0l

Some kind soul from TLP who thought that they shouldn't crash forewarned us.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprises as soon as we hear MM is fighting FOE at 18 ports, TLP log in at SW volcano in attempted to crash the fight. Not sure if Foe called them but they were definately heading to hit the fight before we smacked them back into the rev caves.

110207090946.png

110206223108.png

Too bad that picture was taken 5minutes after you were cleared and regrouping in edge for the 3rd time tonight?

TLP doesn't show up till we see mains in full black d hide and a granite shield pop out of the lvl 84 ancient tele spot. You guys and MM timed it perfectly today, what day was your mock run for it?

not surprised tlp would wana crash after you crash them alot...

Haterz gonna hate

110207090946.png

110206223108.png

the past 3 weeks when tlp pulled high they crashed us. please name 3+ times we crashed them this year lol.

gj on your trip foe

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

110207090946.png

110206223108.png

the past 3 weeks when tlp pulled high they crashed us. please name 3+ times we crashed them this year lol.

gj on your trip foe

cbf to spend my precious time for your own sake but today was an example... no argue pls :thumbsup:

Haterz gonna hate

Tbh all this talk about crashing is extremely hypercritical. Every clan crashes every other clan, and every clan crys when they get crashed. So I dont blame TLP for wanting to crash, we just wanted to prevent the crash. Which is what happened here. We got what? An extra 10 mins of fun evenly matched fighting?

Tbh all this talk about crashing is extremely hypercritical. Every clan crashes every other clan, and every clan crys when they get crashed. So I dont blame TLP for wanting to crash, we just wanted to prevent the crash. Which is what happened here. We got what? An extra 10 mins of fun evenly matched fighting?

finally some1 said it

I got specced out by HF, that wasn't fun.

Your just trying to stir shít on a thread that was obviously written to try and not cause any drama. Walli could have easily made a flame topic but he didn't, he made a fare and balanced one. I think you should respect what he chose to do. This is my last post on this topic, I dont care what Owned by Retardation Range says in response, GF FOE, mad respect to Walli for this thread and hope we have the same fun next weekend.

Your just trying to stir shít on a thread that was obviously written to try and not cause any drama. Walli could have easily made a flame topic but he didn't, he made a fare and balanced one. I think you should respect what he chose to do. This is my last post on this topic, I dont care what Owned by Retardation Range says in response, GF FOE, mad respect to Walli for this thread and hope we have the same fun next weekend.

Your statement would be funnier if you could spell my name right. Must be all the MM propaganda.

Hippo Crate

Good one, 6 kills but no banking for me. :S Hope MM members enjoyed getting delicious loot for dropping me lol.

Off topic, I still smacked your ass Zany, all that matters.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

110207090946.png

110206223108.png

I shall add to this waterfall!!!@!@!@

MM owned FOE and TLP today so they stuck together in the new wilderness exploring this update

/topic

@ last "fight" ... MM was fighting mains b/c we thought FOE ended, sad kids just stalked us looking for a win when we were spread out and lost opts.

Do what ya gotta do for a victory. Btw gj rushing us in lvl 1 ... that worked out well :teehee: , oh wait we pushed you kids up to hill giants and then you called TLP l00l

big scramble today, was a mad dash for the best loot. all fear my welfare range trolol.

110206170515.png

110206175940.png

110206180137.png

110206181222.png

off/t whose main is this.

he was chilling with foe in single and then i ran in after being chased by 3 foe members and this mother ****** piles me!

110206165554h.png

then later in a run in v foe.

110206230659.png

No random mains dont happen to be in a random world and randomly be sniping 1 clan

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

110207090946.png

110206223108.png

=]

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org