Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

need a bit of advice

toruup

Alright, I want to start a pure clan. Anyone have advice on how to get members, stay going, and general clan management? any advice helps!

Brandon

as something else, i need help making a signature. im not well versed on graphics editing and stuff.

Get friends who are experienced in these things and learn from them. You might try and follow advice from here, but you will find it's harder than you think. Best thing you can do is gather a following who will be with you when you open, a good 10-15~ people.

Good luck.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Have you ever been ranked in a clan? if not i recon you should join a clan earn yourself a rank and see what its like so y ou have some experience before you make your own clan and this way you can meet new people on the way to possibly help you start your own clan!

Try #Diligence thats the clan im in.

Few dot points anyway.

* Find 10-15 solid loyal members before you open!

* Make sure you come up with a decent clan name.

* Make sure you have some ranks that have some sort of experience!

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

If I were in your position I would join a clan and see how it is run and think to yourself how it could be improved for the better. If you like the clan you're in you can strive to be promoted and you will help lead that clan which will give you great experience for the future.

Most successful clan leaders don't just decide to make a clan out of the blue, you usually need a core group of friends to start it first and work from there.

Also, if you really want to be successful, never give up. When I made my first clan it was really bad but I had fun and I made some friends. I kept doing this for about a year or two and I really learned how to run a clan and my next clan (Ascendency), lasted for two years+ and became a top 10 clan which just started with that core group of friends.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

The way to succeed (starting out) as a clan (in my opinion) is:

- Having a good group of mature friends.

- Having a nice community.

- Set goals/expectations for your clan and yourself, and work to meet them.

Where you should start:

- In another clan, you could make friends in a big clan and maybe try to persuade them to start a clan with you? Just an idea, :jay:

- Make a small pking team, just a little cc ingame pking with friends, make bank loot. Slowly make a clan out of it.

- Try the RS forums, ask if anyone wants to make a clan with you or something (state what type of clan) and make sure they're mature. There are a lot of people on RS forums, chances are you'll find some people to help you out.

Good luck!

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Have you ever been ranked in a clan? if not i recon you should join a clan earn yourself a rank and see what its like so y ou have some experience before you make your own clan and this way you can meet new people on the way to possibly help you start your own clan!

Try #Diligence thats the clan im in.

lol

Arp-1.png

If you dont have a set of friends that can be leaders then make a pk team, I think you would be better with a pk team.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

If you dont have a set of clans that clan be leaders then make a pk team, I think you would be better with a pk team.

You don't know anything.

Obviously had a typo I was typing very quickly. But even your soggy eyes should be able to see that considering your eyes are bigger then your Reproductive Organ .

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you