Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Changes to Control Requirements

P0ke N Die

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything for attention.

Gl Control, more of an attention-seeking topic trying to gain respect from other clans imo, but it seems to have worked for you. I can see why you did it but I can't see it making much of a difference. Atleast you guys set the bar for your own clan, and thats all that matters, look out for your own clan and nobody elses, and forget what everybody else says about you. Best of luck guys.

Inb4 FOE MM and Ctrl are the only true pure clans LOL. :)

thekingu.png

Honestly dosent make a diffrence to me not to start a flame or anything you know your gonna accept a 30 def tomorrow

Who are you?...

Patrick from Calamity V1 and V2 Rsn was 0mg im a z n , You should know me, and if you dont ask chaz.

Calamity never accepted 30 defence, so how does your experience tell you that we're going to accept it in Control?

Sorry mate, I was in CY with 31 Defence. Not faked.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Silly idea, and it will probably hurt you in the long run.

It's going to be an interesting experiment to watch though.

we all know your either in Corrupt pures or 30 defence

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Anything for attention.

Gl Control, more of an attention-seeking topic trying to gain respect from other clans imo, but it seems to have worked for you. I can see why you did it but I can't see it making much of a difference. Atleast you guys set the bar for your own clan, and thats all that matters, look out for your own clan and nobody elses, and forget what everybody else says about you. Best of luck guys.

Nope, still FOE and MM. Ctrl are allowing their 30 def to stay.

Goodluck.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Anything for attention.

Nope, still FOE and MM. Ctrl are allowing their 30 def to stay.

Goodluck.

We have few 30 def, we still restricted the armor to mithril.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg