Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bryan Looking

Rum

Hello, I am Bryan i've been playing Rs for around 6-7 years (roughly) was during RSC. I've been pure clanning for about 3-4 years. I lead many clans in old wild. Recently i've lead New Breed, Temptation, Vitality, And RECENTLY Elimination. I need a new clan now Eo is not going 2 well 4 me.

Stats:

Attack: 60

Strength: 75

Defence: 1

Hitpoints: 66

Range: 78

Prayer: 44

Magic: 70

Cb: 65+2

RSN: Sara Elves

Pm me on IRC 4 me 2 join or on this im , `Bryan`

Thank you.

Enormity

Wow mitch no love...Join Sudden Knock Out. #sko active forums, Irc, and minis and pk trips daily. If not goodluck finding a clan bud.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Check out Sudden Knock Out. SKO is all about being a family all-together and loyalty - we have many dedicated leaders/members, nice and active forums and we dont BS eachother.

Our forums: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sko_rs/index.php?act=idx

Feel free to idle in #Sko on irc aswell.

If you're willing to get 80 ranged for CP, its worth it. We f2p based and have loads of events during the week, including some p2p trips, luring, etc also. We got very chill guys and ranks and if you're willing to just contribute in some way ull be successful and have fun here.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

stop by in irc or pm [cp]`peter if you wana know anything else =)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#Clan-DB

I'm sure we may have been a big reason why EO wasn't too enjoyable for you, but believe me when you're on the other side of the war it's a whole different ball game. I believe everyone deserves a chance and it seems you would do well here if you put your mind to it. Anyway, good luck with whatever clan you choose and enjoy the new wilderness/free trade :3

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

Try Control

U'd need two 78 stats or one 80 with a backup 70 stat :)

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Well, since Elimination hasnt worked out for you...You can join us, Exiled Force. Yeah we had some rough times and yeah, but we can ignore all that. Join us man, #clan-ef

youve got the stats and we'd love to have you. :)