Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cb 55, mage 85 searching

Dimitri

Check out Sudden Knock Out, we are a mostly p2p based clan, with your stats that's good due to the fact you can tb/blitz at low combat. Most of SKO are about 50-75 cb so you will fit in. We have active forums, dedicated leaders/members, and the most loyal people you'll ever see and last but not least in SKO we are a family

Forums: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sko_rs/index.php?act=idx

CC: Sko Channel

IRC: #Sko

If you work on getting 60hp, you could try #Negative

We are highly F2P based though and mage isn't as effective in the F2P server as range/melee for offence, So it could be a good idea training those up if you are looking to join.

Feel free to pm me on irc my nick is [-]Andy|Ibeat

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Hey there man, if you are still clanless, Exiled Force and I would like you to join us. We are a LPC and we have been #1 for a while until we closed, we are now re-opened. Come join us!

#clan-ef

our community is pretty damn awesome :D