Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who or What introduced you to the Pure Community?

P0ke N Die

lifestory time boys. when i was a wee little boy i liked to play runescape alot. i had a main named drew6510. i trained alot and made lots of money =D. i didnt know what to use all that money on so i started to pk alot. i owned kids and dropped em like babys and i became interested in multi pking. i joined mass clans and fought other mass clans. then after that i decided hey! i want to make my own masser clan and i did. i did some research on mass clans (youtube) and found tunescape. it wasnt a mass clan but it was an official main clan. so i got 90+ stats and i went and joined tunescape. i didnt know much considering i was only about 6 or 7. and at that time i dont think anybody used vent so that saved me the flames and kbs from vent =D. i roamed around with tunescape for about 4 months then i quit for a while because it got boooring. i found out about pure clanning after coming back from few years of non runescape life. i made tons of low level pures, the highest lvl pure i had back then was a lvl 43 ranger.i just made accounts and put like 20k on 1 account from my main ad go pk from lvl 3 on up. i pked in multi alot and decided to make a mass clan with me m8s l u c k i s h and str boy8. i made the clan leet crew and i made my own little site on webs.com. we recruited about 16 guys and had them register on forums and we pked around alot and got mad looots. we trained together and skilled together and we did lots of things together. i never realized that there was actually a official pure community out there because whenever i searched em up i always ran into mass clans. so after about a month of leet crew we had around 27 active members who liked to have fun, we pked alot. later on i found pink dragons again...we ran into them one day and fought them at maze. we lost but it was the funnest war yet. so after that i started looking pink dragons up again......and guess what i found! I found that pd had been ade into a official clan and i told all of leet crew why i had to leave and they agreed so i left. i trained my stats up and by that time i was like a lvl 57 addy daddy =D with 67 ranged =D. i joined pd and once again had no clue what i was doing. we had lots of minis but i was never able to go in because i was always a nooooooob. so one day i raged and cried like the wee baby i was and left. i threw down my pd capes thinking it was going to make them regret it...i was only 11 or 12 at the time. i quit them and just kept on pking. then i went on and off runescape for about a year. then one day....i found a man pking at edgeville in the bh worlds...his name was like a blac name forgot what it was. it was a black mans name and all the letters were space out. he told me about corrupt pures and i got realyt interested. i went to their site and read the history page. i was dazzled and in awe of all these stories. it said that cp was originally a jr clan for some big name clan back then, so me and my cocky little self came up to toxine or something like that and said to him. hey would you be interested in a jr cp clan? i can make one for you and i can lead it! his answer back was , lol...i was confused and said lol back and just left. i got off the computer and started thinking about the jr cp clan again. and the next day i was more aggresive about this. i got in the cc with my new ade account pwna fella and said to them. hey1 i can make a jr cp clan for you guys if you want! and i just got tons of flame back and it went on and off for a while. me being a lil kid and a uber noooob cried for a bit and just went off on my own. i went to the flesh crawlers to train in my pity. well...while i was there i met a hadsome young fellow. dont quite remember his name but it did remind me of a green goat. well back to it. he told me about The Golden Gods and i got very interested. we added eachother and he just told me to keep training b4 he would tell me more. eventually i got 69 strength after having a training session in clan wars with a couple of me m8s from leet crew. i pmed this guy again and said hey im almost ready and he told me to download ventrilo that way i can get into tgg comunity. i came in and i heard a bunch of teenage deep voices. i was a little intimidated but i spoke my first words. this is what i said,"Hey guys, my name is michael and i would really like to join the golden gods"! it got quiet all of a sudden and i heard a small giggle but thats it, then i heard a mighty and courageous voice!"hey there michael, my name is zell, welcome to tgg brooooooo." and after that i became zells *****. i told them my stats and they all said oooooooooo. they told me to train before their prep with cp saturday, when i heard the name cp i told them a lifestory about my little thing with them. they tld me not to worry because they are not deucers. well i trained suuuuper ******* the day of the prep. it was one hour away and i was 50k away from 70 str which was the req for tgg futures. i trained super hard having to ignore everything that didnt involve flesh cralwers, i trained and trained. i was 2k away from 70 strength and the prep had already started. the green goat guy came in the room i was in and told me. hey dont worry about it man just come to this prep. we got a fal in at bounty hunter and went to clan wars spamming,"WE PEE GOLD!" and what i saw scared the **** out of me. this kid named joey scream out,"OH **** MY ***** JUST TURTLED!" and everyone laughed. cp had spread around clan wars with 64 people. we all went into the portal and we only had 41. zell told cp that if they overpulled us by 20 we wouldnt fight them and they agreed. so we went and regeared for bh worlds and went out in w 136. well as most newfags do when they see their first huge ass war, i was shaking uncontrollably. it was as if jesus was stroking my **** and made me **** for a good 20 minutes. this hapened when we saw a cluster **** happening at clan wars. we saw a ton of green capes rush into it with spamming,"flash3 WE ARE FATALITY@@@@@@@@" and we ran in with them. we took out basically all of fatalitys backside and they started to get annoyed a bit so they pushed us back into clan wars and rejoined the fight. we rushed back in destorying everything in our path with our tgggggggggg spams. later on we ra into a few clans like dv and ir and demolished some clans. we ended after that and that started my official pure clanning days. tgg made me the legend i am today(sorta). well thats my story =D

I read the whole thing and enjoyed it all.

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tesco "adverts" on bus stops ;)

Anyways how i got into pure clanning etc was from a friend Z un real z he used to run a forum clan about two years ago and then i quit rs and just as cpr where opening (we where baby pures back then) CT which was the intials for the forum clan was had closed into CPR due to some of the leaders being mates with CPR staff at the time. CPR is what introduced me to other clans and PW call me a newfag cus idgaf.

:D

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo