Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's lil friday

S U W 0 0 P

Haven't watched the video but i assume it shows what happened today. Cbf making a fancy topic as it was a fairly simple day.

Pretty much, we set out with about 65 people, peaking at close to 70. Fi knew we had a scout on them, but i don't think they knew that one of their members had their private chat on. Anyway, we eventually caught them walking through gap, where we rushed and they put up a brief fight, despite them only having about 30 people.

After this i think they went P2P or something so we turned our attention to CP. We chased them across a few worlds before we eventually hit them at lava gap too, but instead of fighting, they decided to log out. Seeing as theres no long safeworlds, we decided to log out on top of them and just wait for our spies to get their world. For the next 30 minutes it was just CP logging in, us logging in and killing a few of them, then them logging back out. After a while of this we got bored and went down to bank.

Apparantley CP were finally gonna give us a fight at castle, but when we showed up they logged again. As soon as we logged they logged back in to kill our stragglers, then we logged back in and killed them. After this i think CP ended.

Now only us and MM were out, but we didn't know where they were so we ended and had 20-30 people go on an unofficial to kill mains with blast gear. After a while like 70 MM rushed our 20 people, most of us logged but i think a few got caught out.

Was a fun day to be player killing, cyas all tomorrow :thumbsup:

110211190138.png

110211192005.png

Looking forward to your re-app Charlie ^

110211181203.png

^sick tele's bro

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Fi knew we had a scout on them, but i don't think they knew that one of their members had their private chat on

lol so you added everyone mhm.

you got a spy in our clan

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Fi knew we had a scout on them, but i don't think they knew that one of their members had their private chat on

lol so you added everyone mhm.

you got a spy in our clan

mmmhm, adding all 25 people was quite a feat.

but yes, at least 3/4 of your current applicants are spies.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Nice job Eop.

Solo i love you

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS