Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths Epic Adventure Into The Wilderness!

Lawson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Z is digging there own grave tbh, losing every fight to CT since wildy came back. And now teaming with other clans to give us any sort of competition. Hopefully next week we can get a clean 1 vs 1 fight. :down:

U should stay out of this...

logo424157266651344990632.png

Z is digging there own grave tbh, losing every fight to CT since wildy came back. And now teaming with other clans to give us any sort of competition. Hopefully next week we can get a clean 1 vs 1 fight. :down:

Obviously he didn't watch the vid, or even skim the thread.

I love how CT is tryin to ignore the fact we CLEARED them when they tried crashing us.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Obviously he didn't watch the vid, or even skim the thread.

I love how CT is tryin to ignore the fact we CLEARED them when they tried crashing us.

Let em complain tired of their excuses tbh...

At 6:10 we hit you at the Chaos Altar and you started running away. Nobody said anything in CC about running away, that means one of your callers must have said run away on Ventrilo. It wasn't until 6:35 when you were at FOG that your vent got "ddosed" and you had already ran anyway.

1. I didn't ddos your ventrilo, nobody in Control did. It either went down or somebody else did.

2. You had access to Ventrilo when you started running away like little girls.

3. If your vent didn't get ddosed at 6:35, you would still be running away so cut the ********.

I'll see you next week Zenith, Bring WAR if you must but it won't help your chances.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

At 6:10 we hit you at the Chaos Altar and you started running away. Nobody said anything in CC about running away, that means one of your callers must have said run away on Ventrilo. It wasn't until 6:35 when you were at FOG that your vent got "ddosed" and you had already ran anyway.

1. I didn't ddos your ventrilo, nobody in Control did. It either went down or somebody else did.

3. If your vent didn't get ddosed at 6:35, you would still be running away so cut the ********.

I'll see you next week Zenith, Bring WAR if you must but it won't help your chances.

Not seeying u guys today i guess...

Not seeying u guys today i guess...

brb ddosing ur vent with my 5967k botnets

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

LMAO , duval hide in ur cave , Z is great Med level clan , obv hitting lpc's when theres NOT MPC'S out anymore you blind kid , same if there was none clans of high lvls left then CP and cp go fight CT..

-Bravey

If you feel necessary to team for higher numbers today don't ask tribulation for anything.

can't be f<ked with a clan doing anything for wins, I thought teaming would die with new wild, not surprised that it would be zenith to prove me wrong.

Its a trip that a bunch of friends take part in on the weekend, to have fun. Why you take this game so serious bro? War asked us if they could tag along, we gladly let them. Hop off.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Well every topic we post, everyone flames us, so tht being said I'm going yo start the happy movement

you're retarded

cool.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Lol. They did smash you and they always will smash you. First it was ddosing vent then it was Ch joining then we left and ur still getting smacked its back to ddosing of vent now inu is being biased so now your losing b\c of inu.

i shuld make a book "1000 excuses on how to lose"

Shut up and go do what you best at "watch TV'

if you actauly watched that video there vent gets hit off right as ct rushed ? thats probably the most obvious p0ke n die2 shell ever on video BRO