Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Sat Trip Feb/12/11

w0w2many

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~80

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~75 + another 10 logging in

MM again rushed us, this time at centre hill. Our opts were roughly similar at the start but more MM were logging in as the fight progressed. The fight was really even for most of it until their late opts started to take it. Our leaders called for returners to return northeast of old fog, and for those still at the fight to stall as much as possible. We heard from our last few people that we had very little people left and our 50 man strong return group rushed up to hillz hut. A few MM returners warned them and the MM at the hut began to sprint east to 1v1 and log out. Those that were too slow got gwas'd.

tl;dr mm cleared us at hills, our return group rushed up, they got scared and logged out.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~55 (We got cleared at hills, regrouped and hit hill hut)

Mayhem Makers Ending: ran to single and logged (Cleared us at hills, ran to single when they saw regorup)

My video will prove eitherwise.

I assume it will show you clearing us at hills then you running east and logging out while our return group hits the MM around hillies hut.

I don't blame your leaders telling u to run into single and log out, our return group was roughly similar opts as your ending, but we had full food and prayer. Get out before you lose :thumbsup:

Ok but Nathan. Think about this, why was your group returning? We cleared the battlefield. Admit the original defeat, lmao

I think it's clear we said MM cleared us at hills, we admit it. When the fight was close to being over I told everyone to return to fog spot because we got pushed off the hill and you guys were chasing the last few EOP south. When we got to hill hut there were a few MM so we knew you were still around. We killed those MM and on our way to center hill we saw a few MM running to single, where you hopped.

We were returning/regrouping because we don't just end after a loss like some clans do.

It's safe to say you guys got us this time, next week I'm sure we will have just as good fights, so let's drop today's battle and look forward to next week :)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a pleasure to fight the #1 clan. Gfs MM. RM next week? Maybe we can wait for you in your home world next time ;)

Untitled5t65345.png