Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contamination vs Tp P2P Prep

Duval

logo.png

Contamination vs Trepidation

30 Min P2P Prep

spacers.png

Today after our F2P trip [Tp]Steven Pm'd me asking me "P2P prep?" i was a little worried about our pull as we just ended our trip with 16 and a good amount of people needed to get off but, asking my warlord steve he said lets do it. Rules: -20 def Cap everything off Matched. After a 30 minute Mass we peaked at 19 Strong Contamination Members

spacers.png

..::Video::..

spacers.png

..::Round 1::..

Start/End

Co - 15/10

Tp - 15/0

Round 1 TP Attacked, Holding a corner as we had to sit a fair amount of people and it only being a 15v15 we prepared for war. Waiting a good 3-5mins for TP to attack they rush in. Getting a Few quick kills and being a little rusty in clan wars as most of our events are held in the wild. we got in a few many clumps but we finally got our acts together and took the win.

spacers.png

..::Round 2::..

Start/End

Co - 18/0

Tp - 18/5

Round 2 we Attacked, Jumping from a 15 to a 18 pull we didn't have to sit and something went wrong i guess but we lost this round and came back stronger in the pkri

spacers.png

..::Round 3::..

Start/End

Co - 18/13

Tp - 18/0

Round 3 was the pkri potting up getting our first piles we rushed in with one thing on our mind. Destroy noobs, it went back in fourth on kills for a moment until Sleezy dropped some one with a dbow spec then the master dutch joey 1 hit 2 people with ags [Watch on video for lols] from there we got ahead by +3 and cleaned up the rest of TP spamming Gf TP at the end and giving our "gogo Power rangers spam" we logged off with smiles on our faces and glory filled hearts. Good fight TP and Wonderful Job Co

spacers.png

..::Pictures::..

110212172720.png

110212172806.png

110212170636.png

110212171421.png

110212171440.png

110212172654.png

110212172714.png

110212172800.png

Information:

IRC: #clan-co

Site: http://co-rs.com/forums/index.php

ML: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=obviouskos

- Look For our F2P Pk Trip Topic Coming out Today by Callum -

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Pusy willow is Tr and he was in the second round :\ and you had a few more not on ur ml :(

where did i say you brought TR?

Someone is feeling rather guilty ? :o

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

YOU LIER WE BROUGHT NO ONE FROM TR YOU FREAKING LIER I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU DUVAL.

I lost respect for you when you backed out of the F2P Prep with us today.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

TP is The Punchingbag these days :S

they are the new LT lool

Like tp cares if they are loosing/winning been to a few events with them and i can say they do it for entertainment and fun and everyone enjoys it.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo