Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contaminations Monster Sunday

Duval

My personal opinion, the Co vs WAR fight is completely irrelavant because of this:

110213172522.png

^Pictaker has a maple bow on, the dude slightly east has nothing but an msb on

110213173500.png

^f2p gear, 1 itemer, and htown with only a dagger and full addy (basically 1 iteming)

good job guys

next time both clans should fight in a high risk world

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhhh. 1 item returns go hard.

We left greaters cuz you guys kept returning with nothing on, 1 item/f2p sets etc.

110213172522.png

After that we had zenith show up.

Waste of our time.

Liers gonna lie.

Seem a little mad about TR not crashing for you sir.

lmao people are still getting attacked?? you didnt even get a fallin lmao, nice rush'd pic.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

My personal opinion, the Co vs WAR fight is completely irrelavant because of this:

110213172522.png

110213173500.png

^f2p gear, 1 itemer, and htown with only a dagger and full addy (basically 1 iteming)

good job guys

rofl? that was at the very end of the fight after returning atleast 7 times, sorry bro.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

110213172522.png

110213173500.png

good job guys

rofl? that was at the very end of the fight after returning atleast 7 times, sorry bro.

maybe you should have a spam of "HAVE 10+ RETURN SETS!"

Ryan's not even in either clan and he returned better :P

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Contamination put up a great fight today, but in the end Divine Brutality had the dedication and determination to return until our banks were empty and take the win.

DB Starting - 1

Co Starting - 12~?

DB Ending - 3 on the battlefield

Co Ending - 7 falled in spamming "gf DB" 3 maps away

Might be the best out-opted performance ever seen in RuneScape history, good job #DB.Staff snipe unit

thx Z for helpin us snipe ^.^

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

Lol when your slumped hit the lpcs to get your moral up!

Catch the Lpcs Next weekend Zenith . O and tell josh nice try on the spy. way to use the same accounts over and over and mitch being able to see the rsn so simple. Thanks again mitch.

Duval crying about defence?

You have a zerker with you at the Gdz fights.

!defence 2 girls1cl_l

Hypocrite

L0L Im thinking same , Duval you have loads of def lmao. over 9 with addy full.. and ur claiming "LOW LEVEL PURE CLAN" which i dont get kthxbai , your trip sucked cause its seeming like ur lying A L O T.

-Bravey

Catch the Lpcs Next weekend Zenith . O and tell josh nice try on the spy. way to use the same accounts over and over and mitch being able to see the rsn so simple. Thanks again mitch.

!defence 2 girls1cl_l

Hypocrite

L0L Im thinking same , Duval you have loads of def lmao. over 9 with addy full.. and ur claiming "LOW LEVEL PURE CLAN" which i dont get kthxbai , your trip sucked cause its seeming like ur lying A L O T.

Excuse me Bravey? Our trip sucked? Your an obvious idiot, And who are you to talk, YOUR **** CLAN DIDNT EVEN GO OUT TODAY CAUSE YOU PULLED 4 LOL. Flame once you can back your **** up in the wild idiot

I love how DB and Eo has such a hard time accepting the fact that they fail, so they feel the need to try to make other people look bad lmao. It's the funniest **** i've ever seen.

So you say , you dont have to app for join a clan..?LMFAO u idiot or something?

-Bravey

!defence 2 girls1cl_l

Hypocrite

Excuse me Bravey? Our trip sucked? Your an obvious idiot, And who are you to talk, YOUR **** CLAN DIDNT EVEN GO OUT TODAY CAUSE YOU PULLED 4 LOL. Flame once you can back your **** up in the wild idiot

o god duval done taught u how to ethug it

4we4w.png

I love how DB and Eo has such a hard time accepting the fact that they fail, so they feel the need to try to make other people look bad lmao. It's the funniest **** i've ever seen.

So you say , you dont have to app for join a clan..?LMFAO u idiot or something?

All I gotta say is....nice pull.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

WAR cleared u so many times, ur returns were less than 1 items, u litterally had members returning in tunas, it turned into a pointless fight.

when we cleared you in 30 seconds after running into you by accident we got rune boots.

Ever heard of the saying don't tell a person about a splinter in their eye when you have a log in your forehead?

I single handedly killed 5 tr members. I wouldnt be talking to muchs hit, u guys did horrible for having 40+ when we had 20 lol.

Lmao i just checked your alog.

You got a Grand Total of 0 kills, on Saturday teaming with Zenith, or even Sunday.

As for doing horribly clearing you in 30 seconds, We'll try to aim for under 20 seconds next weekend.

Thanks for the rune boots We Are Royalty.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Bravey, il take EO seriously when you actually go out for p2p trips :)

Scout reported you couldnt go out today due to pulling FOUR. 4/31 Ml?

Oh dear..

we actually had 13 we did a fun trip instead of go out today since we didnt plan on going out sunday.

u retarted lol?

-Bravey

Bravey, il take EO seriously when you actually go out for p2p trips :)

Scout reported you couldnt go out today due to pulling FOUR. 4/31 Ml?

Oh dear..

we actually had 13 we did a fun trip instead of go out today since we didnt plan on going out sunday.

u retarted lol?

retarted? you mean retarded....? retard.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Thanks for the fight, I don't think we can pull an outopt win vs you guys with these low opts lol. Guess it's time to go recruiting

Was a fun fight, ya'll did good we just had more.

Can't discredit you guys, you had a good spread/rush as well.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png