Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contaminations Monster Sunday

Duval

Thanks for the fight, I don't think we can pull an outopt win vs you guys with these low opts lol. Guess it's time to go recruiting

Was a fun fight, ya'll did good we just had more.

Can't discredit you guys, you had a good spread/rush as well.

Thanks loki was a good fight. Cant wait till you pull more and get fights more often.

i can admit when im defeated i did it twice in the topic war got us once but the GDz fight we beat them

Joey came when we seen the 75 defence, until then he was on dutch joeyy

Thanks for all the bumps :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh.. Sorry we cleaned your bank duval... you gota buy p2p and f2p return sets for next week now...

ANyway, this topic makes me lol at how bad CO is.

ALso, you do clan wars **** with TP.

Step up son.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

lol ok dude. Expect u lost and didnt return cuz ur leader ran out of Rune swords to return in or did calling zenith make u look bad?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Grats to all clans who had fun cuz i sure in the **** did and o btw the 45def didnt come till after we saw the 75def But anyways

duval when we fought u at gdz first fight of ur trip last weekend like honestly he was there uh do i need to show u pic of that? :o

4we4w.png

Grats to all clans who had fun cuz i sure in the **** did and o btw the 45def didnt come till after we saw the 75def But anyways

duval when we fought u at gdz first fight of ur trip last weekend like honestly he was there uh do i need to show u pic of that? :o

When Control ran in on you guys today before we almost fought, all of you were venged lmao, wtf u talkin about

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Good job CO, the last fight was just a joke though, wasn't really a fight. just people messing around. Good job though.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

When Control ran in on you guys today before we almost fought, all of you were venged lmao, wtf u talkin about

uh i dont get your point so your saying we get a main to veng us but theres nothing wrong when the main was geared helping us he had a str cape and venged us like i think thats different then being he didnt even make a +1 op unlike ur 45 def does and why not mini with the 45 def? and not hide him till wekend trips

4we4w.png

Read the last 3 pages of flame and double standards and can honestly say: Lol nothing has changed.

Glad I'm personally out of the med scene as exhilarating as it can be sometimes ^__^

Thanks for the entertainment to all.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Read the last 3 pages of flame and double standards and can honestly say: Lol nothing has changed.

Glad I'm personally out of the med scene as exhilarating as it can be sometimes ^__^

Couldn't agree more.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

But Duval since you've been ignoring me everywhere irc, wars topic, hmm maybe here too?

want to P2P prep us in clan wars? so then you can't bring f2p return sets or 1 item? New clan and all but you really like to talk ALOT

wanna p2p prep us like ive been asking you for months.

Personally I'm glad you're out too.

You guys are idiots. We were hopping worlds and you caught 5 members on log in. CONGRATULATIONS, BROS.

Logging in...w59 (our homeworld)...at gdz..and attacked Co...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :down:

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

But Duval since you've been ignoring me everywhere irc, wars topic, hmm maybe here too?

want to P2P prep us in clan wars? so then you can't bring f2p return sets or 1 item? New clan and all but you really like to talk ALOT

wanna p2p prep us like ive been asking you for months.

Facedesk to i have to make you seem dumb just like i made jj jst too pro feel dumb? Remember? i'll send you link to it if you want..why not keep asking clans that compare to your ml and averages like hmm? EOP and FI or are you to scared to lose again when it's matched?

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png