Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contaminations Monster Sunday

Duval

Good job CO you guys seem strong in P2P which i didn't expect :P

Yawn. your attempts at baiting is hardly worthy of my time your right youll go to a f2p trip with zenith so they can compete with Control.

I asked for a prep in the wild u keep begging for clanwars but clanwars was so 2k10. o wait i understand i killed ur return sets

110213164813.png

^^ i see ur leader in green dhide^^

Green d'hide chaps 2.3k

Black d'hide chaps 5.4k

If you want to moan about that then i'll ******* give you the 3.1k difference i seen you post your dbones wealth on WARs topic lol i'm suprised your moaning about 3.1k. Also i do agree about asking for the clw thing it is kind of dumb lol

Edit: Was scimming through the topic and noticed Ray/Roman fighting i don't see why your telling TR to go HPC to close why don't you close them if you want it so bad averages aren't to do with HPC it's reqs/ml size they have i believe the same reqs as WAR they just have recruited quality members.

Barraging it's the fact that they pretty much pick on smaller Mls when have you heard of Tr going against someone that has there ML? never why go on a trip pull 50 and fight a clan with 30? why not go against eop/fi who pulled 50 too..and actually ML means nothing..it's averages if you have high averages you're HPC notice FOE they have a super high average and 100 members TR has the same averages and 60 ml pretty much HPC..main fact is no need to brag about us not accepting a prep/pkri personally i can't go to wild 70 to attack one of your mains i would love too..but wild isn't that deep

Just had to double post this. Based on what you are saying Foe having a larger ML and the same averages as TR means they are the exact same levels? Having a larger ML generally means lower averages, so being that Foe have the same it makes them overall a higher level clan so your logic is incredibly flawed. WAR and every other flaming clan need to back off from TR and just accept that TR are overall the better clan. Thank you kindly, and good day <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110213163250.png

Lying about your opts over and over - you had 25 vs TP, lied about your opts to us but a shame CT crashed.

Wouldnt Crash if you werent Morons.

Gj Co, Sorry about the crash

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

no offence, but i see alot of addy helms/kites.

and one with mith helm and rune sword?? p2p??

lol w/e good job on your trip nonless :D

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png