Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday [2/13/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Today on Sunday, February 13th 2011, The Last Pures peaked at around 74 people for their weekly P2P Pk Trip. We had a few good fights today, with MM unfortunately crashing 2 of them. Luckily though we evaded them enough to get at least 2 clear wins, easily giving us the #2 spot for the day.

tvid.png

Vid by Zach|0mg

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Eruption of Pures

The day began with tons of hopping, with clans following each other like crazy. Eventually TLP found EOP near sperm hill walking around and spread around there. The fight went on for a while with TLP on sperm hill and EOP spread across the north-west hill and south-west hill. MM crashed from the west soon after the fight started and both clans ran east to single

TLP Starting - 62

EOP Starting - 62

TLP Ending - ~40 after being sandwiched and running to single

EOP Ending - ~40

tmed.png

42712684.png

11099254.png

13585431.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite

TLP remassed and set back out into the wilderness. FOE was found in our world near north stairs and we had a feeling they knew where we were. TLP spread south of gap in anticipation for them to rush from the south. With MM scouted and seen remassing, we knew we had to get this fight done as soon as possible. A little later FOE rushed from north of the gap, where TLP stayed south and forced a lot of them to get clumped in the middle. With the self proclaimed gap kings dropping fast, TLP began taking over and soon outnumbered FOE. Sadly, MM once again crashed. TLP ran south to north stairs as FOE ran west.

TLP Starting - 70

FOE Starting - 70?

TLP Ending - ~55 before MM crashed, 40 escaped to north stairs

FOE Ending - 30-35?

tmed.png

110213165537.png

53033979.png

16146112.png

110213165624.png

110213170112.png

110213170155.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Final Ownage Elite

After being crashed twice, TLP wasn't planning on giving up until we got at least one clear win today. FOE had regrouped and were walking around chaos altar as TLP headed out after remassing at edge. Unfortunately the scout that was on FOE was killed as TLP walked towards green hill. As we approached though, so did FOE. With both clans falled in and meeting up, TLP and FOE spread to take control of green hill. With our good listening, TLP took control of green hill and the fight turned in favor of TLP. As most of FOE were being killed, a small group ran north to west stairs in a desperate attempt to lure us. With FOE finally cleared, TLP spread on green hill to get ending opts and finish up picking up their loot. This time with MM being nowhere in sight and getting the clear win we wanted.

TLP Starting - 72

FOE Starting - 70?

TLP Ending - 55

FOE Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

28221900.png

2132011trip.png

60284635.png

63612329.png

110213171604.png

85639741.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

With one victory, TLP thought about ending. That is..until FI was spotted near bounty hunter. TLP hopped and walked up just as they were east of graveyard, catching them off guard. Hitting them from the south on fall-in, TLP wrapped around and began destroying FI. A few FI got away from the pile and ran up to bounty hunter and started to barrage down. It was a good plan and worked for a short time, but as TLP cleared up the ones east and ran up the stairs, the heroes who were once barraging either logged out or got ripped.

TLP Starting - 72

FI Starting - 50?

TLP Ending - ~60

FI Ending - 0

tmed.png

81419840.png

110213172332.png

31750274.png

49124488.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you next weekend.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes First,

Dropped like 5+ FOE but couldn't loot bc I would have to suicide in that gap.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png