Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Skill Bonanza: Urns, Ashes and Shortcuts

Karl

ernie.jpg

Today?s update is a skiller's paradise, with updates for crafters, prayer-lovers and agility fanatics. Make urns that benefit a number of other skills, scatter demon ashes, and build permanent agility shortcuts.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Read the entire thing carefully - I still don't fully understand. Can we now gain additional experience while training certain skills?

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I feel like the urns are going to be pretty big lol.

I do to, well the prayer urn to some sort, i was making infernal urns 8k making a profit of about 7.9k but they don't sell i decided to look them up and you use a air rune on the pray urn to "start" it up you then have to kill 25lesser demons to fill it then you get some pray xp after filling it of some sort i'm about to go fill it now.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• 1 year later...