Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Concerning Phillip

Jay

This topic is directed to those people who have made it a hobby to ridicule Philip about his father and his weight. I'm posting it in the off topic section because I know you guys like it here.

It is not okay to flame somebody's dead father. It was never okay, it will never be okay. That's cruel. If I see any more of it, I'll be handing out warnings and punishments. Don't give me that "DON'T TURN INTO PC" **** or anything like that. If you go to any community and flame a member's dead relatives, they won't let you do it either.

Similarly, posting pictures of him and his family on the internet is also wrong, and I'm fairly certain is illegal. I won't allow that either. For the most part, what I'm saying is leave him alone.

Yes, I am friends with Phillip from way back, so this is a personal thing for me. I'm not asking you to like him - I don't always like him, but for the love of god, if you don't like him, ignore him.

You know who you are. I know who you are. You know I know who you are, and everyone knows that I know that you know that we know who you know you are.

tl;dr: Leave Phillip alone or else.

Thanks,

Jay.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Pure, because you haven't been stupid enough to give people ammunition to use against you.

M4N, yes I understand that, I'm probably wrong, but I believe you're not allowed to spread images of somebody without their consent. Regardless, it's been done with the intent to harm, and therefor I won't allow it.

I understand the people doing this are just doing it to "troll" for "lulz", but it's gone too far.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

Pure, because you haven't been stupid enough to give people ammunition to use against you.

I understand the people doing this are just doing it to "troll" for "lulz", but it's gone too far.

I'm agreeing that it went too far. But if he keeps posting stupid things but nobody thinks are funny he's just bringing it to himself. I personally think he just wants the attention which is why he keeps going on with the stupid topics that nobody cares about.

But yes I agree, it went too far.

Arp-1.png

I'm agreeing that it went too far. But if he keeps posting stupid things but nobody thinks are funny he's just bringing it to himself. I personally think he just wants the attention which is why he keeps going on with the stupid topics that nobody cares about.

But yes I agree, it went too far.

I agree he does post stupid things but a lot of people do ^^

benp.png

(Fortes fortuna adiuvat) Fortune favours the bold

stgeorgeflag.jpg

Lol I don't see how an Administrator is defending this kid when he posted this:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/index.php?showtopic=1276

I already PM'd an Administrator (Hatton) about this twice via IRC. Do you support racism? Do you not see the word ****** in those pictures? Plus those pictures aren't even funny.

Seriously;when this kid stops making fun of black people (using racial slurs constantly) then maybe people will take him seriously. You're making a very biased decision as an administrator if Phillip isn't punished for that post but those making fun of his dead overweight father are.

Edit: I registered just to post that lol. It's amazing how Hatton PM's me about my staff yet when I talk to him about Phillip and his use of racial slurs I am ignored. It's also amazing how his topic has yet to been dealt with. Very fair staff, defending this guy.

im black

i thought it was funny

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you represented a whole group of people.

If I posted a WW2 joke about Jews in concentration camps and someone Jewish found it funny, does that make it alright? If that's the case then rules about racial slurs shouldn't even be in place, let's all just violate each other.

Once again I'll ask;no reply from you Phillip? No reply from the Administrators sticking up for him?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you represented a whole group of people.

If I posted a WW2 joke about Jews in concentration camps and someone Jewish found it funny, does that make it alright? If that's the case then rules about racial slurs shouldn't even be in place, let's all just violate each other.

Once again I'll ask;no reply from you Phillip? No reply from the Administrators sticking up for him?

I'm not, I think he's a case:#1 racist d-bag.

Go figure, you guys couldn't even refrain from making THIS topic a troll-fest.

EDIT:

I've asked Phillip not to make any further comments about the topic.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png