Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs MM Saturday

Solo

I guess kids aren't smart of have never heard of a mass pm mod, if you are still convinced we had sign ups then I will gladly post a picture of our topic here to shut you up, because you are annoying.

If you believe we brought invites, or used mains, then I will post the CC pictures here to provide proof.

You can decide for yourself who intro'd/app'd and who's an Ex-EoP member. Yes, we had 5 or so clan friends attend but those are Ex-EoP members who didn't rejoin a clan but retired, so techincally like MM's old schools, still unmatched to their 5k guests or whatever it is.

@CP: I suggest you stop with the dickriding, things will only get worse for you, about 3-10 CP members have pmed today personally to app, do I really have to remind you what EoP is known for??

@MM: Thanks for the fights, there's no need to drag this any further, both clans have evidence of their point of view (I haven't seen your video yet), but I'm assuming you aren't some egoistical liars like your leaders claim me to be (I have provided 3 videos)

All the best next weekend, our pull will be just as high, if not even higher, hopefully MM's is the same so we can have great fights again.

you talk too much ****, close us already, btw i saw plenty of 40+ def mains in addy, like maya rebornz and what not

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess kids aren't smart of have never heard of a mass pm mod, if you are still convinced we had sign ups then I will gladly post a picture of our topic here to shut you up, because you are annoying.

If you believe we brought invites, or used mains, then I will post the CC pictures here to provide proof.

You can decide for yourself who intro'd/app'd and who's an Ex-EoP member. Yes, we had 5 or so clan friends attend but those are Ex-EoP members who didn't rejoin a clan but retired, so techincally like MM's old schools, still unmatched to their 5k guests or whatever it is.

@CP: I suggest you stop with the dickriding, things will only get worse for you, about 3-10 CP members have pmed today personally to app, do I really have to remind you what EoP is known for??

@MM: Thanks for the fights, there's no need to drag this any further, both clans have evidence of their point of view (I haven't seen your video yet), but I'm assuming you aren't some egoistical liars like your leaders claim me to be (I have provided 3 videos)

All the best next weekend, our pull will be just as high, if not even higher, hopefully MM's is the same so we can have great fights again.

you talk too much ****, close us already, btw i saw plenty of 40+ def mains in addy, like maya rebornz and what not

lol maya rebornz, lol did he really get defense

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

From an unbiased point of view...

It looks like the first fight was really close and could have gone either way. I don't think MM called FI to hit you, that was pretty dumb on FIs part crashing the top two F2P clans like that. There was no clear winner reallly and both clans had like 60 left.

In the second fight, looks like EOP beat MM fair and square. The mains didn't turn up until last minute after MM had been pushed into single. I just skipped through one vid and the guy died so I may be wrong. Also, on your vid I saw your spy in the EOP staff channel say "MM has 73" and you put that they had 85 :D Noobs!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

From an unbiased point of view...

It looks like the first fight was really close and could have gone either way. I don't think MM called FI to hit you, that was pretty dumb on FIs part crashing the top two F2P clans like that. There was no clear winner reallly and both clans had like 60 left.

In the second fight, looks like EOP beat MM fair and square. The mains didn't turn up until last minute after MM had been pushed into single. I just skipped through one vid and the guy died so I may be wrong. Also, on your vid I saw your spy in the EOP staff channel say "MM has 73" and you put that they had 85 :D Noobs!

their cc count was 73+15+1 or some **** lol. they had 73 in the fall in and like 15 scattered fighting mains who later joined the fight

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

You didn't clear most of us :S In my opinion we were winning

110219150228.png

Weren't you with Db + Negative?

Not flaming just wondering, saw DB and Negative spams.

It was a GF either way. Even if CT had DB or W/e with them You had us backed up to Gate. I think A lot of Eop where else where because of a hit that came in I'm not sure. But, I stayed and battled the fierce CT. We tried of couple of pushes but CT's wall was like a Rubber band pushing us back.

Untitled5t65345.png

It's about time theres a new clan to take #1 f2p, MM has been an embarrassment to the pure community long enough ^_^

Yet you have like 50 people running around in addy, including 70s lol.

We didn't even team with Fi or with Hf or whatever though, we were clearly pushing you in the trees. I found it quite ironic, considering you always teamed with Foe and with Px a few times, which you stated in your topics.

Gj on the second fight though, you won that.

It's about time theres a new clan to take #1 f2p, MM has been an embarrassment to the pure community long enough ^_^

We didn't even team with Fi or with Hf or whatever though, we were clearly pushing you in the trees. I found it quite ironic, considering you always teamed with Foe and with Px a few times, which you stated in your topics.

Lol'd, you started pushing when Fi+Hf came, 3 clans attking us hmmm, and then mm says proudly 'we were winning', you cant take a loss, your clan is lame, all talk bro

2nd we gangbanged you L o L

Lol'd, you started pushing when Fi+Hf came, 3 clans attking us hmmm, and then mm says proudly 'we were winning', you cant take a loss, your clan is lame, all talk bro

Your clan is lame. Seriously, how can you even call yourself a pure clan? MM and FOE the only real pure clans left.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Your clan is lame. Seriously, how can you even call yourself a pure clan? MM and FOE the only real pure clans left.

MM & FOE are the only Pure clans in RuneScape?

GJ. 8,976 clans now hate you.

Untitled5t65345.png