Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality F2P 2/19/11

2chainz

banner2sf.png

http://www.divinebrutality.com | #clan-db

SUBSCRIBE OR TYLER RAGES

Well, since our main competition refused to fight us, we decided to either find them or step up. Our main competition being Contamination (now Ch) and Elimination. Before the trip we weren't expecting to pull much, maybe 15-20. We ended up pulling a peak of 24, our maximum amount so far. So, we were walking around world 43 (we heard Ch were around) and accidently ran into dF. I think dF had just cleared EF or something without any issue. Here's the fight:

--------------------------------------------------------------

BATTOL OF GREEN KLEN!

Starting:

Divine Brutality: 23

deFiance: 25-30ish? I heard you had quite a bit, but you were just finished fighting someone I believe. Please confirm.

Violent Demise: 13 (crashed)

Negative: 20-25 (crashed)

Ending

Divine Brutality: 15 falled in east

deFiance: 15ish

Violent Demise: I heard around 7 at hills. (cleared by us, but some ran south to hills)

Negative: Probably the same as starting, as they had crashed and ended the fight.

Thanks for the fight, dF. Sorry if we had crashed or anything. TP came from the west? We asked dF later on for a PKRI, but they refused as I guess they ended early.

Divine Brutality vs Zenith ft. Control

Starting:

Zenith: 35ish (35 on TS, 25 is what they said on IRC which was obviously a lie.)

Control: A lot

Ending:

Divine Brutality: 21

Zenith: 0

Control: A lot

Well, our reasoning behind luring Zenith was because of two reasons. #1: You crashed us 3 times last week. #2: You lied about opts. If you hadn't lied, I wouldn't have called Control, :P.

Divine Brutality vs Strike Team

Starting:

Strike Team: 20

Ending:

Divine Brutality: 21

Strike Team: 2 south that we caught up with bsing eachother at graveyard. They both died.

Hella respect to EPK for fighting us when we clearly had the advantage in all aspects, such as numbers, levels, defense (wat), and everything else. Thanks for the fight EPK. Good job.

Divine Brutality + Control + Negative vs Eruption of Pures

Starting:

Divinely Controlled Negativity: 75-80? No clue.

Eruption of Pures: ?

Ending:

Divinely Controlled Negativity: around 60 I'd say.

Eruption of Pures: around 30

Fun fight, CP had crashed and pushed both clans to maze, EOP had around 25-30 members all nearly out of food. Well fought EOP, and good job DB+CT+[-].

Pictures (in no order):

110219211508.png

110219211550.png

110219211618.png

110219211726.png

110219211822.png

110219222849.png

110219131652.png

110219145751.png

110219150146.png

flaming afkers

110219154445.png

110219154517.png

saying hi to TP

110219163230.png

Interested in joining? Not having fun? Come join Divine Brutality, where flaming Tyler on trips is acceptable when bored.

SHOUT OUT TO KARL WHO HELPED ME EARLIER TODAY!

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd actually just hopped and thought that all those white dots on the hill were CP, who had like 40 people. Then we rush up and find 70 Ct and we were like what the ****. We still thought you only had about 50 until we saw the pw topics and we were shocked :P

Looked like a fun trip, gj guys

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

We'd actually just hopped and thought that all those white dots on the hill were CP, who had like 40 people. Then we rush up and find 70 Ct and we were like what the ****. We still thought you only had about 50 until we saw the pw topics and we were shocked :P

Looked like a fun trip, gj guys

Thanks.

We were originally going to fight CP I think, but you decided to come first :P

hilightsig.png

So your claiming a win over the Z v DB fight where CT cleared us because you called them, i see.

No, we're just simply showing your stupidity and basically saying we'll get revenge when something like crashing is done to us :P

hilightsig.png

So your claiming a win over the Z v DB fight where CT cleared us because you called them, i see.

We didn't attack anybody, we were simply taking a stroll through the wilderness. We then watched as DB beat Z.

So going of that theory you only beat us once :D

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

ffs you guys are good

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We didn't attack anybody, we were simply taking a stroll through the wilderness. We then watched as DB beat Z.

So going of that theory you only beat us once :D

ye and we beat u like 100 times

hilightsig.png

l0l p0ke <3. Gj Db. And lol dF

thats right doggy keep sucking or else! :rolleyes:

or else you may die like IR! :rolleyes:

enjoying pulling 15 and losing to ch?

uh bro they havent beat us once sense duval has been reopening a clan so nananana

mitch he means Ch and Havoc

hilightsig.png