Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TALK **** GET H!T | Control Saturday Adventure

P0ke N Die

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first fight was the one we had been waiting for. Zenith were waiting for us in a 3x3 spread at the dead tree and we walked up to fight them. We rushed in and pushed them right off of their hill and after about 20 seconds they started to run west and log out

WHAT THE **** WE WERE WAITING FOR NEGATIVE.we logged out coz we had 25 at that point and u had 60 great win guys u own!!

9zu0cy.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

1. Looking at CP's vids and your vids, it does seem like the fight at maze was one sided to CP before EOP crashed.

Also, were there more than 2 fights?

Yeh ikr coz our vid isn't very good as the guy was south idk why lol :/

But they is pictures that show whats what, and i was there trying to take hits but nothing was happening and I'm 100% sure if we continued the fight we would have won as we were just getting into our stride you see but ahhhhhhh well :(

You guys did awesome out there today CT. Fight N of Maze was pretty fun. I had no plans to leave a fight to I stayed to death. Tanked 1 1/2 inventory of food before dieing to Zulu's level 40 in mith w/ 10 prayer. & no food. Fml lol

Sorry about the crash on CP but we found them earlier and as we hit into them they ran west and logged. or if they couldn't log they ran south to edge. I couldn't believe it. Shout out to I think maybe 2 CP that ran to Single and fought to their death even though they where going to get tagged on.

I can't remember names. But, seriously respect.

I just can't understand what it is that makes someone say **** my pride I want to keep my 20k Scimmy Pixel.

And again, CT, proud of you guys. You really are stepping it up every week.

110219225935.png

hello kind sir

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png