Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

StrikeTeam Sunday [F2P] | feat. Zenith, Df (?), BV

Chillin

2222op.png

Site Forum Memberlist Youtube

striketeamf2ptrip.png

As you see we don't have P2P PK's on Sundays. That's for some reasons. Reason 1 is cause we don't have no skill in P2P yet. Second is that, we want to PK in our timezone too. That's why we started massing at 5:30 PM GMT (7:30 in our timezone). We peaked to 40 people. Before we leaved we had little 99 gratz party to our member Allan

110220200214.png

striketeam.png

Striketeam starting : 40

Striketeam ending : ~20

striketeam.png

stvszenith.png

We asked Zenith for 1 hour F2P prep at the time we started massing. It was obvious that they cannot mass so many people in our timezone, because it's early for them. I understand if you are dissappointed about us, but we had some latecomers (watched Estonian Pop Idol LOL). My apologizes. We had clearly more opts.

I asked them for def 1 cap, cause Saturday we had no chance against their miths. They rushed us from north at gdz cap. For seconds we were all over them, but we had almost 2x mass advantage so I can't say this was even fight. We killed almost all of them, some got away. Thank you for war Zenith, see you Wednesday.

110220210245.png

110220210224.png

110220210237.png

110220204835.png

110220210317.png

Striketeam starting: 39

Striketeam lõpetas: 37

Zenith starting: 24

Zenith ending: ~3-4?

made by Finatic

riba.png

StrikeTeam vs FatalityDefiance kinda team?

After the war with Zenith we rebanked and went for Wilderness, cause other world clans started getting ready for P2P trips. We killed a lot of massers and rune fulls. We rushed to Hillz, when we saw green capes dd in hillz. We quickly give some instant drops to them and maked them escape to nonmulti. I cannot say this was Defiance official trip, but I swear I saw guys from their clan. So please say us if there was ur clan members or not. After that we got crashed (lol) by BV.

Striketeam starting: ~30

Striketeam ending: 29

FiDefiance? starting: ~15?

FiDefiance? ending: ~10

110220213856.png

110220213908.png

BV hit us about ~10-11 ppl. We quickly killed them, as we had mass advantage and probably better organization. They killed no one of us.

riba.png

Thank you Zenith for being such a understandful clan. Respect to you, even if this wasn't even fight.

striketeam.png

stvids.png

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

ST vs Randoms

made by Finatic

striketeam.png

striketeampictures.png

110220213608.png

110220212842.png

Topic made by Chillin

joudt.png

chillin.png

naise job

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Well done Bv you guys were at the right spot at the right time,half of St was pursuing same guys we won at the hillz near the ex-sc obby when you suprised us.Chill we lost over 3 guys almost with one hit(including me) :down: .But it was a fun trip!

See you guys next weekend!

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.