Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Initiate Pure of 1 Defense?

nosympathy

If you're gonna be mainly clanning then 20 def

If you still want to pk stay 1.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Ah so it pretty much falls under how I would PK in the wild, I see.

Is it difficult to PK solo with 20 defense, thus why it is better to be in clan at 20 defense.

Depends on your combat. If you're nearing 85 combat then i'd stay 1 defence as getting 20 will mean youre pushing the 90s and mains rock you.

Anything between 75-85 then yeah, go ahead. Pking with 20 defence is a bonus aslong as you get all the benefits, my past account was 20 defence and i loved solo pking on it.

Anything below 75, not worth it.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

1 def, only **** clans need 20 def to own.

If you want to get 20 def for str bonus such as rune gloves at 11 or initiate at 20 ect ect then go get 20 def, otherwise dont be a ***** and keep 1 defence

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

It's sort of a stupid question to ask, not because the question itself is irrelevant, but the replies you're going to get won't be sincere. There's no doubt that everyone is bias towards which ever they have 1/20 def. and regard it as the better of the two, but tbh it just comes down to your opinion. I suppose 20 defence is better for clanning for obvious reasons, but there's no real harm in staying with 1 for clanning. On the other hand I think 20 defence is just fine for soloing. A maxed out 20-defence hybrid w/ 60 attack is rather devastating, especially if you are willing to spend the cash from time to time on corrupt armors. Their two rather different styles, my personal opinion being more lenient towards 20 defence at HIGHER levels, just because I enjoy the added complexity, and options at my disposal, but if you aren't near maxed I'd suggest staying with 1 defence, even if you are in a clan.

20 defence is only good for lasting longer during pure war's, as 1 defence give's you a better chance at getting more fights in single.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF