Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ACHIEVED] 99 Slayer

HELLA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to stop hating and just acknowledge his accomplishment. Who gives a **** if he doesn't have 1 defence, and if you do care, then just keep the stupid remarks to yourself and don't try and take away from his achievement. Congratulations man.

Pretty much. 99 slayer is 99 slayer, its a huge achievement regardless of defence.

Gonna be able to hold off 52 slayer exp for 5 more days?

I wouldn't be able if I were him lol.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Thanks for all the replies on this topic (along with my other ones) Suicide.

Lol, it's been hard. I was planning on training Herb, but then Double Xp Weekend was announced, so there's no way I'm doing that now. I've been very tempted to just go and accidentally kill 1 Black Demon (my current task). Also, out of all the effigies/lamps I've gotten in the past few days I almost selected Slayer for maybe 70% of them. And, yesterday I went to kill Bork for charms, but halfway through I remembered that he gives 250 Slayer Xp, so I had to telly out.

But I think I can do it!

w3 n3d m0n3y shared accounts to do it

Ooooooh, that's means I'm the 6th not counting botted/swed/shared.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Thanks for all the replies on this topic (along with my other ones) Suicide.

Lol, it's been hard. I was planning on training Herb, but then Double Xp Weekend was announced, so there's no way I'm doing that now. I've been very tempted to just go and accidentally kill 1 Black Demon (my current task). Also, out of all the effigies/lamps I've gotten in the past few days I almost selected Slayer for maybe 70% of them. And, yesterday I went to kill Bork for charms, but halfway through I remembered that he gives 250 Slayer Xp, so I had to telly out.

But I think I can do it!

w3 n3d m0n3y shared accounts to do it

Ooooooh, that's means I'm the 6th not counting botted/swed/shared.

nice story

Grats :) Ill see if i can make it. :thumbsup:

there are loads of other pures with 99 slayer, a few that i remember are immoral, bleedz(like 20m+ xp), aeons decay, I megger I etc etc, and they all got it as 1, 10 or 20def.

33def 80 prayer makes a pretty big difference.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

there are loads of other pures with 99 slayer, a few that i remember are immoral, bleedz(like 20m+ xp), aeons decay, I megger I etc etc, and they all got it as 1, 10 or 20def.

33def 80 prayer makes a pretty big difference.

Oh thanks for the info, wish I knew sooner. 33 Def and 80 Prayer really don't make that big of a difference either. As long as you have 10 Defence for the Slay Helm, it's all pretty much the same. I need to use prot prays on 95% of my tasks, so apart from maybe an addy defender, the only advantage I have is using fewer pray pots.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine

Grats wheres the 99 slayer pic? :o

Chuck interrupted it so it only flashed on the screen for like half a second. :/

For the future, I'll be getting 99 WC in my free time. Doing 99 Herb over 2x weekend. Getting 99 Farm in 2 months with trees/assisting. 99 Summoning sometime... And probably 99 Prayer just cause.