Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[ACHIEVED] 99 Slayer

HELLA

2w4w4gp.jpg

2v1x8gj.jpg

1z2zsew.jpg

21nlkat.jpg

23ld0li.jpg

jsztd1.jpg

After a very very very very long journey, I will finally be getting 99 Slayer. I first started slaying seriously just before I maxed out in October of 2008, when I got from 60->70. Then in December of 2009, I got back into it and started going for 80/85/90.

I continued slaying hard until April of 2010. I then took a break from Slayer until last summer where I no lifed my ass pretty much every day for 100k exp a day. Once school started up again in September, I stopped slaying yet again to do well in school.

Then during xmas break, I nolifed like never before and got 4m xp in 4 weeks. I got 98 Slayer the day before going back to school and was planning on waiting until May to get 99. Seeing as I was 1m XP off, I did not imagine it'd be possible to get it during school.

But, unfortunately, I was too tormented by my proximity to 99 Slayer, and I managed to slay some here and there and now I find myself setting a date to finally get 99 Slayer less than 10 days away.

I will be Celebrating my 99 Slayer by hosting a party and perhaps a drop party afterwards. Even if you don't know me, I think you should attend this party, because this is a pretty rare accomplishment. I believe that I am only the 8th pure in RS to get 99 Slayer legitly. The first 7 being Puppy Poop, Vlooieneuker, 5tr v5 d3f, 13th R4nger, Outofrange10, Dutch Lmfao (botted), w3 n3d m0n3y (shared acc). Please correct me if I am wrong.

MARCH 2ND 2011

WORLD 104 EDGEVILLE

TIMES

10:30 PM GMT

5:30 PM EST

2:30 PM PST

Until then you can reach me by:

• PMing me on RS (RSN = H E L L A)
  • PMing me on these forums
  • PMing me on IRC (Nick = HELLA \ Channel = #Fatality)

n5sa3k.jpg

343riiu.jpg

1057g61.jpg

zwbz2u.jpg

mmbz91.jpg

6gzs05.jpg

2u7x44i.jpg

No pic for 91?

ad2cy.jpg

96b0pc.jpg

1zw2m8h.jpg

2evt7wz.jpg

No pic for 86?

akbmkz.jpg

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pre-congratulations everyone, would take too much space to multiquote you all.

gratz but w3 n3d m0n3y has 99 slayer along with 1def

Thanks, updated.

Why does the last pic say 60 def, however all the rest are 33?

Forgot I editted it like a year ago to fool the Fi noobs. OR MAYBE IM ACTUALLY 60 DEF!??!?

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Everyone needs to stop hating and just acknowledge his accomplishment. Who gives a **** if he doesn't have 1 defence, and if you do care, then just keep the stupid remarks to yourself and don't try and take away from his achievement. Congratulations man.