Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality vs Trepidation P2P Preparation War

2chainz

110220110837.png

http://www.divinebrutality.com | #clan-db

Divine Brutality Media:

dbdivider.png

Well, 2 days ago we had scheduled a P2P preparation war with Trepidation. We knew this would be a challenge going in seeing as this was our first P2P prep as a clan. We went in with our heads held high and peaked at a pull of 23. Trepidation pulled similarly so both clans only had to sit 1 or so in each round. We did a great job in the first and second round but they had good piles going in the third. I'd like to thank Trepidation for giving us this needed practice and making us a better clan. :thumbsup: Zenith offered us a p2p prep after but we decided to just chill and let people leave if they wanted to. We did inners after. I heard TP won their prep vs Zenith which was very close, so good job.

The rules were as follows:

1 defense cap

Corrupt/Dungeoneering/Summoning Off

3 Round Plateau

Matched

Default rules :D

dbdivider.png

Round 1

Divine Brutality: 21 / 10

Trepidation: 21 / 0

Good round by both clans, I think Trepidation had a 3 man clump that helped us greatly.

dbdivider.png

Round 2

Divine Brutality: 23 / 15

Trepidation: 23 / 0

Again, a very well fought victory. Won't go into details, but we were sure as hell ready this round and went in with our heads held high knowing this fight was ours.

dbdivider.png

Round 3

Divine Brutality: 22 / 0

Trepidation: 22 / 12

Trepidation had a very nice strategy, I think they shifted their focus on our weaker side, and people just didn't tank very well in this round. Well fought, Trepidation.

dbdivider.png

Good fight guys, hopefully we can do it sometime again. Shoutout to the DB members who came, a 23 pull to a p2p prep surprised me a little bit :P

NO PICTURES SORRY!

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nice job DB, keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gf TP thanks for flame-free prep :D

2844717t4rb8zd418.gif

"This is not, a negotiation. It is not a suggestion, not a trade, not a petition, not an agreement, not a compromise, not a surrender.

This is my victory march, you stupid bastards."

Gj DB

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

And today on Runescape, 42 young boys had sex with each other in the Gayboys Grotto.

46* in total, but I'd rather have sex in the gaymens grotto then lose my **** out in the wilderness full of STDs :(

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

And today on Runescape, 42 young boys had sex with each other in the Gayboys Grotto.

46* in total, but I'd rather have sex in the gaymens grotto then lose my **** out in the wilderness full of STDs :(

Kyle has higher standards than contracting AIDS. The wildy is where the real men play- Quote from jagex

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.