Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Monday - Friday

Josh--

New IRC: #CPR

New Forums/Domain: Soon

After being warned once for mentioning a situation on PW i'm not going to say anything only just that we have a new IRC and a new forums comeing soon.

Sunday Night

Un-Official

Another day of pking after camping easts all day we decided to get a small midweek going seen a few eop capes lurking around CA guess it was just a few friends from EOP pking one of them died for Sol but no pic ;s went easts for most of the time running around in a circle waiting for people to come easts/ca area overall fun fun fun.

Tuesday & Friday

Midweeks

Usual every day midweek, managed to find a small group of foe members portal pking w71. Decided to go wildy wyrms to only bump into each other again was a fun day and loot was shared for each clan ;) Friday nights official contained of Massers and randoms not much just usual pking.

First Official Event ~ P2P Prep Vs Trepidation

Looking for a prep for friday we finally managed to find one vs TP with set rules as one defence we peaked 32 people.

All off for every round (Sorry about a member bringing curses first round) 3rd round we didn't sit as we where sitting over half our pull sorry TP ;s Respect for accepting this and being respectful hope for some upcoming dangerous fights soon!

Please take your time to subscribe to our new youtube channel Subscribe Here

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

This too shall pass. Keep up the activity fellas. So much for my brother, right?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Some 1 should be seriously ashamed.. to think legends can even go bad,

i am a sad pug now.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Shame PW has to be so rétarded and bias. When it's talking about two random ddosers from MM it's ok, but when some one they like is proven to be shady as fk we cant talk about it. Seriously it's bs karl can suck my nut. IMO we go set up another community site where the admins didnt grow up in 1960's Eastern Europe (apart from scribbbs, scribbbs is cool).

Shame PW has to be so rétarded and bias. When it's talking about two random ddosers from MM it's ok, but when some one they like is proven to be shady as fk we cant talk about it. Seriously it's bs karl can suck my nut. IMO we go set up another community site where the admins didnt grow up in 1960's Eastern Europe (apart from scribbbs, scribbbs is cool).

scribbbbs is from pennsylvania, and what happened to you guys cp? :/

edit: wait cpr? who?

oo20nv.png