Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med

P0ke N Die

Charlie you didn't have 51 lol, I spoke with Drunk and Bloody Vikingz..

CP + BV Opts

(00:00:49) <[CP]Drunk> we had 43.

----

(23:46:35) <Bv_k_i_n_g> hmm

(23:47:00) <Bv_k_i_n_g> we had 65

(23:47:07) <Bv_k_i_n_g> bv was only with 15+

CT Opts

110226230856.png

Plus we had 15 Negative.

We didnt have 65, i think bv king was mistaken, we had 55 maximum.

I'm not saying you had 65, He just assumed you had 50 in your CC. You guys had 43 in your CC according to Drunk and BV had 15+ so I'm going to assume you had around 60.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly disagree with 50% of this thread, but it's yours so I won't elaborate. I wish you guys had accepted our pkris though. It looks like most of your wins were from crashing.

i was there and i can 100% confirm all these results are 100% true

I had a good laugh reading this. 35? Mate, when we fought Negative we didn't even have 30. We started with 27, fought BV, rushed Negative, cleared them, fought EF, cleared them, started fighting CH with our 9-11 left and you came in and rushed us.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I had a good laugh reading this. 35? Mate, when we fought Negative we didn't even have 30. We started with 27, fought BV, rushed Negative, cleared them, fought EF, cleared them, started fighting CH with our 9-11 left and you came in and rushed us.

dam bro u slumping

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

That was a different time. I'm talking about the time you TRIED to crash Negative and you were at chaos altar, walking north, and we hit you.

ripwy.jpg

Charlie you didn't have 51 lol, I spoke with Drunk and Bloody Vikingz..

CP + BV Opts

(00:00:49) <[CP]Drunk> we had 43.

----

(23:46:35) <Bv_k_i_n_g> hmm

(23:47:00) <Bv_k_i_n_g> we had 65

(23:47:07) <Bv_k_i_n_g> bv was only with 15+

CT Opts

110226230856.png

Plus we had 15 Negative.

lol we had 54 not 60

LOL CP teamed with Bv and negative, that is quite sad... Great job and effort control you're doing better each week

ctrl #1 med clan :)

no, CT teamed with negative, we had bloody retards or whatever they're called unfortunatly.

"Bloody retards"? you should be nicer to the clan that your leaders are going to **** ride for the next few weeks..

ripwy.jpg

Good Job Control. Enjoy it while it lasts, because once you hit a slump it's all over.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

????????????????????????

our fight was rushed before one clan was winning, so why would you feel the urge to say that, I know your not at your peak atm but claiming false wins off one of the lowest level clans out there?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

This is a true story by the way, I was there. The whole time.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Good Job Control. Enjoy it while it lasts, because once you hit a slump it's all over.

I'm sorry to say, but we have more stability and a larger member base than you. We won the rivalry without even trying. If we slumped, and you jumped on us, the same thing would happen again. Newfag clan with nobody else who wants to join. There's probably more ex-CY and ex-DS waiting to join Control than there are Zenith members overall. Now learn from your mistakes and stop talking ****.

ripwy.jpg

control could be #1, but i havn't seen a wilderness fullout in like 3053053 months,

Full out control for #1, im guessing the other top med clan would be Cp.

Cp V Contrl full out plox.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but we have more stability and a larger member base than you. We won the rivalry without even trying. If we slumped, and you jumped on us, the same thing would happen again. Newfag clan with nobody else who wants to join. There's probably more ex-CY and ex-DS waiting to join Control than there are Zenith members overall. Now learn from your mistakes and stop talking ****.

Sorry for stating my prediction. History does repeat itself, you know?

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Zenith stop talking ****, You Guys Just Keep Making Your Members Leave Every Day Because Of It, Nice Member Base Aswell.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

That was a different time. I'm talking about the time you TRIED to crash Negative and you were at chaos altar, walking north, and we hit you.

We logged out, before you could kill any of us. You might have got 3-4, but you didn't kill a large amount of our clan. Thanks for the fights, definately #1 for the weekend.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

History does repeat itself? What history... We opened, we beat Zenith, we beat Zenith some more. The only history is Zenith losing a rivalry to Control. Is that going to happen again?

ripwy.jpg

I don't understand how i'm getting flamed. I said Good job Control on your trip. And I get a paragraph of flame. I just want p0ke to answer my question. Will you be able to handle the pressure of not being #1? It surely won't last forever will it?

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg