Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med

P0ke N Die

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes perfect sense. Do you think you will be on top forever? Do You think that control will never slump?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I do have to say, it does seem that Control won the rivalry vs Zenith.

Or is it over yet...

STAY TUNED!

My point exactly.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Sure Control will slump, it just won't be handled in the same way that your idiotic leadership handled it. Don't think that just because your leadership has doomed your clan that I'll put Control into the same diplomatic position. I don't mean to flame you, you're probably a nice guy just sticking up for your clan. So I'll leave this here.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Sure Control will slump, it just won't be handled in the same way that your idiotic leadership handled it. Don't think that just because your leadership has doomed your clan that I'll put Control into the same diplomatic position. I don't mean to flame you, you're probably a nice guy just sticking up for your clan. So I'll leave this here.

Sure we made some mistakes. But we are still going to get out of it. Because we are not going to give up. We have to strongest core of members that we ever had. We are winning preps with ease. I would tell you everything we plan to do but that would be a spoiler alert. Not that you would care anyways. Also, a couple of things to be said.

"Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)"

I'll leave it at that.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Sure we made some mistakes. But we are still going to get out of it. Because we are not going to give up. We have to strongest core of members that we ever had. We are winning preps with ease. I would tell you everything we plan to do but that would be a spoiler alert. Not that you would care anyways. Also, a couple of things to be said.

"Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)"

I'll leave it at that.

they merged facepalm

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

I could hit your clan for the next three weeks and then allow the two members of your staff that are asking to join Control to apply. Stop with the ****-talking, it's the reason you slumped so much in the first place. We left you alone a lot today out of pity. If you really want me to take your plans and send them to lumbridge, be my guest.

As the great Kanye West once said...

"Cause when you try hard, that's when you die hard"

I'll leave it at that.

ripwy.jpg

Yeah, you don't want to try hard. That would be to hard. Let's just give up, especially because of college.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Lawson, Jake, R1n and Sean. The four amigos who spend their free time flaming other clans on Pure Warfare for unknown reasons and aren't asked to stop.

P0ke N Die2, I Sh00t U I, Gef0rce242. The three amigos who will close your clan if you don't stop.

I'm actually getting tired now, I apologize to anybody moderating this. I won't respond to this idiot anymore. Thanks for the bumps Sean.

ripwy.jpg

we had 51, saw pictures of you with 60.

Good fight tho, i managed to log with 6 rune scims from CT so im happy.

Was out of food on 20 hp portal'd to lvl 50 then to 13 and saw a 1 item with dds was like fml but he offed me, thank you for bank loot

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

6 rune scims is 90k. wasnt aware that was bank loot

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Lawson, Jake, R1n and Sean. The four amigos who spend their free time flaming other clans on Pure Warfare for unknown reasons and aren't asked to stop.

P0ke N Die2, I Sh00t U I, Gef0rce242. The three amigos who will close your clan if you don't stop.

I'm actually getting tired now, I apologize to anybody moderating this. I won't respond to this idiot anymore. Thanks for the bumps Sean.

Good job on your trip, Control.

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Good job on your trip, Control.

That's more like it Seany!

ripwy.jpg