Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not even HF can save you MM

Milky

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but the real #1 is Mayhem Makers, BUT you can do something about it..

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267-want...are-against-mm/

come get it Eop, then again you wont war since we all know what happened last time lol.. 1.5yearr sluMP

What's the point in a pvp fullout lol? you'll have HF snipe us regardless and everyone knows it. Also.. You have a 160 man memberlist but you tend to pull less than 50% of it on weekend trips.. Kinda slacking m8. And these past few weeks we've beaten you with ease, what makes you think you'll win in a fullout?

See ya next week, hopefully you'll have big opts and won't need to summon your butt-buddies.

is the EOP/Foe alliance dead already?????

looks like eop is full of excuses now

and lol. EOP cant afford to go back to the 1.5 year slump. no cming back

and when you say couple weeks, you beat us 2 weeks lol. 2 fights.. the real #1 is mayhem mars

kk keep talking

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

sorry but the real #1 is Mayhem Makers, BUT you can do something about it..

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/267-want...are-against-mm/

come get it Eop, then again you wont war since we all know what happened last time lol.. 1.5yearr sluMP

What's the point in a pvp fullout lol? you'll have HF snipe us regardless and everyone knows it. Also.. You have a 160 man memberlist but you tend to pull less than 50% of it on weekend trips.. Kinda slacking m8. And these past few weeks we've beaten you with ease, what makes you think you'll win in a fullout?

See ya next week, hopefully you'll have big opts and won't need to summon your butt-buddies.

is the EOP/Foe alliance dead already?????

looks like eop is full of excuses now

and lol. EOP cant afford to go back to the 1.5 year slump. no cming back

and when you say couple weeks, you beat us 2 weeks lol. 2 fights.. the real #1 is mayhem mars

I get the whole "we can't compete ingame, time to battle on pure warfare" attitude that MM is known for, but surely they should get someone who speaks reasonable english?

who the **** is mayhem mars?

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

lol i give it 3 more weeks tops if anything , then slumpity slump slump gl eop

for the time being of those 3 week span, mm is slumping by eop

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Half of MM's memberlist is only in MM cause they are #1, or think they are #1 anyways....then when you guys lose a fight or don't get #1 for the day you guys are all talk cause your mad. You should stop focusing on just being #1, and focus more on just having fun and being a clan.

thekingu.png

lol "#1" lol "fullout us" It's a game brohammids and at the end of the day EoP had fun and MM are made. Thanks for the loot MM and shoutout to HF for the free rune. (:

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Half of MM's memberlist is only in MM cause they are #1, or think they are #1 anyways....then when you guys lose a fight or don't get #1 for the day you guys are all talk cause your mad. You should stop focusing on just being #1, and focus more on just having fun and being a clan.

But we're not the one having sign ups weekly are we :)

But we're not the one having sign ups weekly are we :)

Actually today was our first signups in a while :>

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures

from experience i can tell you being in MM is alot more fun than the "pure" clan you founded, i think it was about 3 weeks i lasted in EoP, sitting in single for an hour before hitting clans with 100opts, then getting 40 defence still being allowed to attend a p2p prep with you guys, says alot i think.

if you can't be the best, troll like the rest

from experience i can tell you being in MM is alot more fun than the "pure" clan you founded, i think it was about 3 weeks i lasted in EoP, sitting in single for an hour before hitting clans with 100opts, then getting 40 defence still being allowed to attend a p2p prep with you guys, says alot i think.

LMFAO

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Well then, thanks for trolling and admitting that MM isn't the best.

OT:

EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1 EOP #1

and to think eop have been dominant over mm since the wild has returned :whistling: . mm must be real fun getting owned every week in f2p.

Attempthide.png

i actually made A LOT of bank today if anyone was wandering dot dot dot........................

yes, I killed around 20 people from mayhem makers, 20 people from corrupt pures and also about 10 people from higher force, you probably think im lieing but im not i just have superior genetics.

Overall I made around 10m from rune loot, thats right 10m. If you joined EOP you will get 10m a trip aswell, or alternativly you could leak mm locs for 5m a hit, although the losses from MM trips maybe be more than 5m.

I do not have any screenshots of my lootations because screenshots are for beta's

ZeYnf.png