Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not even HF can save you MM

Milky

mm still #1 till u beat them in a true fullout that isn't crashed ^^. addy off if you guys are men, but i understand some pure clans want to hide behind their defence levels. mm has nothing to prove, mm are #1 and thats why every clan jizzes their pants when they even come remotely close to mm's level

Sorry to burst your bubble but we're ABOVE mm's level :) and mm jizzes their pants when they come even remotely close to us in the wilderness, good luck pinkies get 30 def when you can before its too late IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

then who would be our competition? :whistling:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

vid added

(19:52:24) <[CT]Cassidy> EOP #1 F2p Clan

true dat niqqa :yes:

:thumbsup:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

@ first I thought you meant 90 opts, then looked @ map and was like "oh he means 90 people"

Btw, Hf would be considered pures because they're rune pures =\ but respect to them for fighting mains 1-3 weeks ago

And looks like you guys had fun :dotfire:

~!@!~Proud Downfall Latin Unit~!@!~
volum2_sig2.png
Downfall since May 11 2010

Respect to EOP for making a truthful topic ;)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

We heard MM had finally gone into multi, and we quickly hopped and chased them up at gdz. When we rushed, most of them frantically spam clicked their log to lobby button, however 15-20 that were too slow were mopped up. Unsuprisingly, HF rushed moments later, however most of us had already safely gotten away.

We had just got done fighting FOE, were low food, for obvious reasons, we hopped worlds and banked.

MM ranks pm'd us and told us they were finally ready for a fight. They sat south of dwarves, and we ran up from the south. Literally 5 seconds into the fight, a stream of white dots ran into us from behind, and we quickly realised that MM had called on a Higher Force to save them. Determined to clear MM, we ignored the mains, while they attempted to focus on 1 pile at a time, while the other 93 of us dominated the pink capes. MM were easily pushed back to dwarves, where they briefly held it as we got a little spread, but we got regrouped north and pushed into them. HF unable to comprehend how to war as pures were an annoyance at best, as we cleared MM from the map, leaving them embarassed that even with a main clans help, they could not beat us. After clearing the MM, we ran west to get away from the mains, and left them to loot the 10k loot stacks.

HF was killing mm as well, and you forgot to mention that TLP was thrown in the mix on top of that. As for EOP pushing MM north? my video shows differently o.O

MM regrouped at mossies with the canoe, while we waited east of them. Despite having no prayer and low food, we wanted to not allow them to claim a fake win like last week, even if we had to fend off HF again. Once MM had their numbers up, they rushed, however were soon pushed back to the edge of single. They again called HF, who sniped us from the back, so we got in touch with our friends TLP. TLP came and sniped the HF off the fight, leaving the HF to run scattered back to level 5 wild where they might actually be able to win. With HF now off us, it allowed our far superior organization to come through, and again push MM into single. Numerous times they attemped small rerushes back out, but were smacked back in. After about 20 minutes of this, we got bored, and hearing that they had now ended their trip, we ran in and killed the rest in single.

As shown in the video, we were the victors of the previous fight and were low food.

And this is why you had your clan leader rank taken.

oo20nv.png

Nice job Eop, great work. Looks like MM's a bit butt hurt making topics in clan disc about this weekend :( Poor MM.

BRB Calling Hf.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

mm still #1 till u beat them in a true fullout that isn't crashed ^^. addy off if you guys are men, but i understand some pure clans want to hide behind their defence levels. mm has nothing to prove, mm are #1 and thats why every clan jizzes their pants when they even come remotely close to mm's level

Isn't it funny how no other clan feels that a clan must defeat them in a fullout to take their rank. I can't deny that the 100 MM/Ex-MM that show up to your fullouts do a good job, but when you can't back it up on weekends, your clan has no claim to #1.

OT: 4 of the past 5 saturdays on top, thats enough for me to label us as #1.

Looking forward to our p2p trip now :)

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Isn't it funny how no other clan feels that a clan must defeat them in a fullout to take their rank. I can't deny that the 100 MM/Ex-MM that show up to your fullouts do a good job, but when you can't back it up on weekends, your clan has no claim to #1.

OT: 4 of the past 5 saturdays on top, thats enough for me to label us as #1.

Looking forward to our p2p trip now :)

pretty sure mm dominated f2p for like a year and a half straight....not to mention destroying foe in like 4 fullouts, but congrats on your 4 weekends if that makes you happy lol :thumbsup: