Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi there

Devour

im sorry but half the people on this topic are ******* retarded.

Tlp is one of the worst and defo not any less of a **** when it comes to "#1" than any other clans.

We are all **** heads. difference is i stated before wild came out even when we pulled well i would not give a **** as much about clans come weekend and when ive led i stuck to that, no other clans have who said it. I dont midn the clan fight tht is planned but meh, get crashed anyway and i dont mind because id crash myself. Shiit happens.

Just funny looking at all u downies trying to win each others aproval, no1 gives a **** about u, ur clan or ur life. Pipe down do what the **** u want and if sum1 doesnt like it shove your ballsack in their face and tell them all the best.

Every clan is desperate for #1 foe included with a section of its members. People who claim their clan isnt are just ******* stupid. Shut up.

#TEAM-WALLI

Tlp is one of the worst and defo not any less of a **** when it comes to "#1" than any other clans.

We are all **** heads. difference is i stated before wild came out even when we pulled well i would not give a **** as much about clans come weekend and when ive led i stuck to that, no other clans have who said it. I dont midn the clan fight tht is planned but meh, get crashed anyway and i dont mind because id crash myself. Shiit happens.

Just funny looking at all u downies trying to win each others aproval, no1 gives a **** about u, ur clan or ur life. Pipe down do what the **** u want and if sum1 doesnt like it shove your ballsack in their face and tell them all the best.

Every clan is desperate for #1 foe included with a section of its members. People who claim their clan isnt are just ******* stupid. Shut up.

hey im devour

LOL

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg