Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hi there

Devour

Hi there my children, I'm Devour...

What i'd like to know is why the **** people are getting so upset over a game, so many clans crying over who's #1, I'm pretty sure that most of you are playing to enjoy it, so why get your pussys wet when you loose a fight, or win a fight, plsl2notcryoveragame :D

opinions?

cheers cunts

~devour

well here at TLP, we pk for fun.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

A clan like TLP is a perfect example of how a clan should work tbh, there in the top 3 in f2p and p2p atm and they rarely flame about #1 spot or rankings overall, they fight other clans for fun, win or loose.

A clan like MM/eop are always fighting over ranks you kind of get sick of it, they both forget that its a game and stop having fun.

FOE being one of my favourite clans...the way FOE are going there going to close tbh, why? The new wild has gotten to you, your not trying at all anymore in the clan world and due to that your getting destroyed every single weekend by MM, TLp, EOP, Fi...... Are you guys having fun? of course its not all about winning but your getting pushed over atm, sure its good to pk for some pixels on trips but your doing it on weekends to your going out to mainly gain pixels from what i can see.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

I think the fact is that people do take this game too seriously. But I also think people like you who act like they shouldnt give a ****, should mind there own business on the matter, thats if they really didnt give a **** about the game though so...but hey

Were all on a runescape pure clan community forum so I guess this whole topic is invalid? BECAUSE IT SEEMS WE ALL CARE A LITTLE TO MUCH AMIRITE?

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

People are just so dumb to see it, maybe we should have a big clan leader summit. And talk about this.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

We're not in it for #1, we are having just as much fun now as we had when we were competing with clans like CP, DP, FI, etc....like I said, we are not fighting MM just because we want #1 and thats it, we are fighting them because right now they are fair competition, and because of the amount of **** they talk all week long. I couldn't care less about #1, we still hit clans like FI, CP, etc. whenever we get the chance. If MM were #6 right now, and we were #2, we wouldnt be going after the #1 clan unless they were the ones talking **** all the time, we'd still hit MM constantly for talking ****. MM know we are a threat, and they are used to being #1, and they can't accept the fact that sometimes, even the #1 clan can lose a fight...they take pride in being #1 and thats it, it seems like nothing else matters to them.

EOP and MM used to be on super good terms, and I kinda wish it was still that way because it would mean alot less drama and ******** on these forums.

To sum it up: Talk ****, get hit. Bottom line. :)

P.S: To those of you who say something like "well why did this EOP member say your #1"....ignore it, who gives a crap lol, it feels good to rub it in, and it's funny how mad MM get when we do say "#1" LOL. :P

thekingu.png

Im pretty sure all clans have spys in every other clan. Pretty much all clans go to extreme lengths just to get footage of them clearing another clan partially, or most clans just crash or hit things and claim wins. It's almost impossible to get a pkri set up without it getting crashed. I think no one has room to talk.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Everyone just needs to get off one another, and just go have fun. Instead of massing whole clan on sat/sun just go pking in groups in the server you prefer.

Prob is everyone always try's to out due the other clan, or won't do something because they care what another clan is going to say. Also a lot of the other clans ranks do not know how to act/lead because they have only been around since the BH/PCL era.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Everyone just needs to get off one another, and just go have fun. Instead of massing whole clan on sat/sun just go pking in groups in the server you prefer.

Prob is everyone always try's to out due the other clan, or won't do something because they care what another clan is going to say. Also a lot of the other clans ranks do not know how to act/lead because they have only been around since the BH/PCL era.

thats u tho?

You Should Ask Your Leaders^^^

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Why do you bother making posts honestly.

yea pking mains and making bank loot is fun.

you know what else is fun.. beating other clans. moving up and down in ranks and having competition is fun. win or lose, clans cannot survive without the clan v clan aspect and competition.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png