Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Zenith's ~ Jampacked Friday!

Turban

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and lol at your little shot at Control, you obsessed with us? include us in every topic even if it has nothing to do with us lel. and we were out today :\ u dumb?

Josh has teh downs. We know you were out. It's just when we went out, you ended (not blaming you. It was like 12 GMT)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

whats it like being nothing

ZeYnf.png

You should know, <3

Sorry for being proud to have been in a highly succesful 4 year old clan lol. I don't blame you for not putting CH/DB in your sig

Does highly successful include getting cleared by Epidemic on a weekly basis????

I also recall "STOP RUNNING! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T BEAT ANYONE."

More succesful than anything you've actually being apart of.

I'm sorry but who are you to talk **** when your just some random no-namer try hard in ZENITH for all clans. Atleast some people like luxx, try hard in decent clans like TLP. God you make me cringe.

1. Don't make assumptions before you know who I am.

2. "Member No.: 3,210". And you're calling me a no-namer?

Haha, your getting defensive because I called you a no namer hahaha. Ouch you must be really insecure about the internet.

Let me guess, some typical ****** who hops around in these F2P based, med level, ****** infested clans, like Zenith and epidemic. Have mad respect for E, but the ****** bandwaggoners such as yourself give them a bad name. Not that I see why its relevant this is my second pw acc that i used for spying on **** clans like CPR, C, and TLP back in IR, hense the high member no.

ZeYnf.png

ZeYnf.png

You should know, <3

Sorry for being proud to have been in a highly succesful 4 year old clan lol. I don't blame you for not putting CH/DB in your sig

Does highly successful include getting cleared by Epidemic on a weekly basis????

I'm sorry but who are you to talk **** when your just some random no-namer try hard in ZENITH for all clans. Atleast some people like luxx, try hard in decent clans like TLP. God you make me cringe.

Haha, your getting defensive because I called you a no namer hahaha. Ouch you must be really insecure about the internet.

Let me guess, some typical ****** who hops around in these F2P based, med level, ****** infested clans, like Zenith and epidemic. Have mad respect for E, but the ****** bandwaggoners such as yourself give them a bad name. Not that I see why its relevant this is my second pw acc that i used for spying on **** clans like CPR, C, and TLP back in IR, hense the high member no.

reported for having multiple accounts

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

ZeYnf.png

You should know, <3

No, I just find it ironic when a newfag such as yourself thinks he's hard **** and thinks he's trolling.

Anyways, back on topic before my 80% warn goes to 100%.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

You guys should really think about the stability of your clan before you start getting so cocky. No offence to CP but you did exactly the same thing with CX and it didn't work out in the long run. You know as well as I do that DB are going to re-open in a few weeks or that if one #Mithril kid gets ****** off, they all leave. Three weeks from now, when #mithril are gone, you'll look back on your ****-talking when CP are feasting on your loot.

OT: Good job with your trip. You should have came out a little earlier, we were out with around 40 people. Owned hella main clans.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

You guys should really think about the stability of your clan before you start getting so cocky. No offence to CP but you did exactly the same thing with CX and it didn't work out in the long run. You know as well as I do that DB are going to re-open in a few weeks or that if one #Mithril kid gets ****** off, they all leave. Three weeks from now, when #mithril are gone, you'll look back on your ****-talking when CP are feasting on your loot.

OT: Good job with your trip. You should have came out a little earlier, we were out with around 40 people. Owned hella main clans.

Don't worry, DB v3 is the last version of DB. And also, don't you worry about Zenith's stability, we'll be just fine :thumbsup:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Claming we had mains?

Careful Zenith, you are engaging in a battle you can not Win.

Not if I kill you first.

OT: Well done Zenith :thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

From what i gather from your topic, you cleared CP matched twice on one inv, despite mains and your audio getting ddosed? If so, amazing job, good to see that we've knocked CP down below the med clans.

Claming we had mains?

lmfao, same kid who said cp would close eop a few months ago

If you're having any problems with CP tomorrow, give us a call.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Claming we had mains?

You've already engaged a battle you can not win with eop, good luck Saturday :).

OT: Sick job Zenith cleaned CP for ALL of their return sets...guess they wont be out for Saturday or Sunday ;/

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png