Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Zenith's ~ Jampacked Friday!

Turban

How could you quote such a legend video? Zo was a legend, all who were Ir should know.

Ir pride 2k10

Anyways, Josh I watched the video...25+4 not in range :[

No but srs, IR #1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i gather from your topic, you cleared CP matched twice on one inv, despite mains and your audio getting ddosed? If so, amazing job, good to see that we've knocked CP down below the med clans.

Claming we had mains?

Careful Zenith, you are engaging in a battle you can not Win.

lmfao, same kid who said cp would close eop a few months ago

If you're having any problems with CP tomorrow, give us a call.

Yeah...basically.

Thanks for the positive support :)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

How could you quote such a legend video? Zo was a legend, all who were Ir should know.

Ir pride 2k10

Anyways, Josh I watched the video...25+4 not in range :[

No but srs, IR #1

teabag :wub:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Idk why you guys try to act classy on these forums but act like idiots on game. You're about to get **** on due to all these trolls being in your clan.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Idk why you guys try to act classy on these forums but act like idiots on game. You're about to get **** on due to all these trolls being in your clan.

same goes 4 u

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

lol cp losing to z would be like the packers losing to the bills. Cant be done sorry

It just happened.

Why don't you try focusing on sorting out your own clan's issues instead of budding into ours?

2mxh6w6.png

c9f5ee2676.png

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

yes, the topics that you posted have everything to do with our clans position! Thank you for clarifying bro!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Cpt Jack your ****-talking got Zenith buttraped by Control and we're not even 3 months old yet. Your ****-talking is gonna get your asses raped by CP too, I don't think the GE has enough addy for two clans to be on your asses!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

lol cp losing to z would be like the packers losing to the bills. Cant be done sorry

It just happened.

Why don't you try focusing on sorting out your own clan's issues instead of budding into ours?

2mxh6w6.png

c9f5ee2676.png

^ l00000000000000000000000l "im sick of being emberassed"

Well done zenith, looks like you got the job done without a sweat, expected.

yes, the topics that you posted have everything to do with our clans position! Thank you for clarifying bro!

chain is sick of ppl replying to flames on pw

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Cpt Jack your ****-talking got Zenith buttraped by Control and we're not even 3 months old yet. Your ****-talking is gonna get your asses raped by CP too, I don't think the GE has enough addy for two clans to be on your asses!

P0ke, wanna buy some addy bro?

Idk why all you do is flame other clans, then turn around here and act like you do nothing wrong.

Pussys will be pussys I guess.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

(20:52:12) <@[CP]Chain> im sick of EOP destroying us every ******* weekend.

(20:52:25) <@[CP]Chain> im sick of being treated like **** by [EOP]Adam|CP_Slumping because of my own stupidity I just wish he would come back to CP because he was an extraordinary member.

(20:52:41) <@[CP]Chain> I'm sick of being in this clan that slumps every other month because of **** leaders like myself and Drunk.

sorry about that chain you seem sick over alot of things...

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Do you need an ice pack ?

you seem Heated.

Also i am sorry that you dont have the balls to Fight agents Fi or CP with your clan because you know its gonna just close like the last 6 clans you had open if you try to go up agents clans like them Zenith actually is getting stronger by doing this and that's why CT is hardly a threat to us because lets face it lvl 60's in leather body's just are not as scary as our level 90's in Addy.

J1FyQ.png

you seem Heated.

I need a new laughing box, for that was just too hilarious LOL!

z did work men

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

you seem Heated.

I need a new laughing box, for that was just too hilarious LOL!

i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur

that'd be a better response to larsi xD

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

just a little bit of advice to zenith, dont start flaming and getting cocky lol. CP used to be very nice to you if I do remember correctly. Just saying don't start something if you can't back it up.

I'm just Another Pure

Same Runescape, but Another Pure