Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team 40 cape

Piers

Lol sad bad noob clan hahahaha

You kissed a boy and you liked itttttttt :whistling:

:D

Truth and dare my ******* friend. I didn't like it at all but I did like seeing the two girls making out for 20 secs ;)

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

Truth and dare my ******* friend. I didn't like it at all but I did like seeing the two girls making out for 20 secs ;)

What it comes down to is no1 can eat out their boyfriends ass hole faster than i can then give them a ******** to take the taste of their **** out of their mouth.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

What it comes down to is no1 can eat out their boyfriends ass hole faster than i can then give them a ******** to take the taste of their **** out of their mouth.

I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say due to the censored words. Well if it was a flame against me I would like to say: Hows your clan going and dude, you seem to be mad!

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

you kissed a boy just to try it

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org