Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Try Deny This One | Control Saturday 05.03.2011

P0ke N Die

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Ct, i see a lot of clans using the you are losing spam since we did it to CP last week lol.

Oh you did? I didn't notice, I just saw Zenith spamming it to CP yesterday and so we thought we'd use it against them ;)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

You weren't fighting EF lol. You cleared EF, then ran to single and got a fall in, then ran over to sperm hill and potted up. You knew we were coming.

Lol? You obviously have a spy, and saw us clear those clans. We had no idea you were coming. We were low pray when you rushed, and we definately had under 40. Stop trying to make your win bigger than it is. Other than that goodjob :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

LOL Rip Zenith.

Nice Job CT , Coming out on top again i see :)

Looked like you're trip went well tooo Chipmunk >:)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You weren't fighting EF lol. You cleared EF, then ran to single and got a fall in, then ran over to sperm hill and potted up. You knew we were coming.

Lol? You obviously have a spy, and saw us clear those clans. We had no idea you were coming. We were low pray when you rushed, and we definately had under 40. Stop trying to make your win bigger than it is. Other than that goodjob :thumbsup:

lol

zenith cc always entertains

My favorite from a TR spy:

"Leaders are ****!"

"Accept defeat"

Hormone: "Shut the **** up!"

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

This looked like a fun fight ^.^ . Whats that white little white orb shaped object at the last inventory slot in one of your pics?

Counting orb.

Counts your opts. Worldwide or nearby you.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures