Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PURES opinions about addy/30+ def?

Dax

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every clan here has addy except control and MM so they will obviously side with the 30 def being oh yeah 2k11 while MM and ct will be like it is Gay which it is. nonetheless the only reason clans started to accept 30 defence was so ppl would actually join them so they wouldnt be slumping 24/7 and some think it will make their clan better. I hate addy wannabepures imo but the clans wont ban them because every clan except MM and CT will go into a deeper slump. The upside of all this addy is that MM is getting all the 1 deffers that know how to pk and from other clans who hate the requirement affiliated with the clan so ty addy daddies for ur help

When MM pulls big u can blame urselves

I honestly don't see the point in 20 def or 30 def. 45 is much better and i am guessing by 2k12 these idiots will find this out and pures clans will all accept 45 defense. THAT IS MY THEORY.

I dont care if the clan that accepts 30 defence is accepting them when they atleast have really good stats and turmoil but clans im seeing today are just accepting 30 defence unquested for pure numbers i suppose.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

This topic is just a flame bait towards zenith, those pics aren't needed at all.

Speaking of flamebait......

every clan here has addy except control and MM so they will obviously side with the 30 def being oh yeah 2k11 while MM and ct will be like it is Gay which it is. nonetheless the only reason clans started to accept 30 defence was so ppl would actually join them so they wouldnt be slumping 24/7 and some think it will make their clan better. I hate addy wannabepures imo but the clans wont ban them because every clan except MM and CT will go into a deeper slump. The upside of all this addy is that MM is getting all the 1 deffers that know how to pk and from other clans who hate the requirement affiliated with the clan so ty addy daddies for ur help

Pretty sure CT still has some 30 def people. They just don't accept new ones.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

This topic is just a flame bait towards zenith, those pics aren't needed at all.

Speaking of flamebait......

Pretty sure CT still has some 30 def people. They just don't accept new ones.

Wadda D00 is 30 def ;)

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

1-25 is how pures are defined,

"the last pure clan left defines pure as 1-25 defence"

all hope is lost

also, 2k9r.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

mm has under 20/160 members with 20-25 def, those members are maxed, or near maxed out/are oldschool/have history with the clan.

The difference is that almost every other clan openly accepts new recruits with 25-30 defence, those members, in most cases, like sandra (like roses) are 30 def, 60 att and 80 str. Thats where the issue is, hypocracy is another issue.

oo20nv.png

Oh this topic again.

also regarding that comment i saw about clans only accepting addy becuz they need #s, i guess tlp needed members back in 2005 when nectar was on his 30 deffer

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

2010 brought turmoil prods,

2011 accepted them

2011 after summer will bring Dragonite Prayers, requirements 35 def,

2012 these new updates with 35 def will be accepted in pure clans,

Wht can u expect 2013 to be like? 40 def, 1-40 def. l0l, game is dead.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

1-25 is how pures are defined,

"the last pure clan left defines pure as 1-25 defence"

all hope is lost

also, 2k9r.

I've been in MM since 2007 so there goes your 2k9 spew. Say what you want, but that's what pure is right now. You have 1, 10 and 20 which is widespread (although I'm not a supporter of 20 def) and 21-25 acts as a buffer for 20 def mistakes. That's how it is, that's how it has been since Wanted, so deal with it. A line has to be drawn, and 25 is where it is drawn. Justifying the use of anything higher and you're just making it worse.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I would like to take this time to pray for the pure world, and how one day we will be all 1-5 defense living on a farm with bunnies all around it with cows saying moo

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

If it was my decision I'd boot every idiot in my clan who doesn't have 20-30 def...which would be 5 people.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png