Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

hf is a pure clan

Celtic

as we all know 1 def is pure. 2-20 is for accidents, and 30 def is for the people who get hacked.

then somewhere along the lines people started to get 20 def on purpose for the insane bonuses of mystic. then even more people got it for rune gloves and mithril. 20 def is now almost always on purpose. It is not pure. it is a pker build. Then these pker builds have accidents and get 25 def. now the def cap is raised to 25.

Somewhere in 2008-2010 Jagex made is possible to get hand cannons at 26 def. Now people started to get 26 def on purpose because some got to 26 def on accident. the hand cannon however was not a godly weapon compared against ghostly vs mystic, or iron vs mithril. Then curses came out which were obtainable at 28 defence. However by this time, lots of people were hacked and were 30+ defence. These being clan leaders and loyal members. this allowed people to get 30 def, curses and rune gloves! These again are pker builds; the accounts are built for pking. They are not pure. Pure is being defined as something untainted. the pure account cannot be ruined by rune gloves, dagon hai robes, curses, hand cannon(things that require purposely getting defence to obtain). Many people have lost the aspects of pures, but that isn't the point of the thread.

Back when 20 def was accepted as pures, people were hacked for 30+ def. that is 10+ levels. Well nowadays people accept 30 def as pures. well now what if they are hacked for 40 def? thats only 10 levels not 10+ levels like before. Why was the community so lenient then, but less lenient now? Maybe people are actually scared of change now. 30 def vs 1 def. 30 def is always win, it is that much of an advantage, especially in p2p.

Now in a day of pker builds being considered pure, why does the majority of this community view them (runepures and tanks) as mains? Lets thing about it.

HF are mains. - No they are all but. Mains train all skills. Mains don't prefer one skill over another. sure they may get 99 str before 85 def, but once they are 99 str, they will train def. tanks and rune pures cannot exceed a certain combat, much like pures.

HF has 99 defence, and that makes them unpure. - all pure clans have people with quested def which makes them non pure, but we view them as pures still? rune pures have quested defence which makes them "pure".

What is the highest combat level of a pure excluding summoning? 89(101), 95(108) or 101(113) with prayer.

What is the highest combat of a mithlord? just add 5 combats to the above. 94, 100, 106

What is the highest combat of an addy daddy? 96(108), 103(115) or 108(121) with prayer.

Now let's look at a maxed tank with 99 def 99 hp 99 range/mage. 97(109), 104(116), 109(122).

Tanks are more pure than pures actually. tanks only use 3-5 classes(def,range,mage, prayer&summoning),while pures use 4-6(atk, str, mage, range, prayer%sum). also the new pker builds use all styles of combat, 5-7(atk, str, def, range, prayer&sum), which is the most of any class. So why arent there tanks in pure clans, they are more pure than pures! they are only 1 combat higher than adamant pker builds!

Rune pkers are another pker build. combat levels are 2-5 higher than addy. 40def - 99, 105 or 111 with prayer. Ok look! one type of maxed rune pker is lower than a maxed 1 def pure! yet its not accepted. two types of 20def+ is greater than a maxed rune pker. However even though most ppl think 40 def is more pure than tanks, but it's not. Rune pkers max out at a higher combat, they use all styles of combat, just like a pker build does. But in this day and age, we view pker builds are pures, so why aren't rune pkers considered pure. their defence is completely quested! just like hand cannoners, 20 def with dagonhai and rune gloves, 30 def with turmoil, rune gloves, and dagonhai.

tl;dr tanks are more pures than pures because they only use 3 styles of combat vs pures which use 4, 20-30 def which use 5. rune pkers also use 5, so why aren't rune pkers pure too since their combat level limited just like 20-30def?

Tanks max out at 1 combat over adamant and rune pkers max out 2-5 over adamant, while some maxed rps and tanks will remain lower combat than a maxed 1 def pure.

*note mahatma has only gotten 17 defence levels since 2002.

Discuss

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Sounds correct to me

*only read title*

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I c wat u did der, justification for Hf and MM to team! AHAH!

U have been discovered for ur sneaky wording.

OT: does seem true, and makes sense. I actually read most of it.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Would be interesting to see what happens if these 30 def clans went zerker, would probably ultimately be for the better as it would spark some action in the zerker clanning area, and will reduce flaming of def lvls by a lot

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No, HF+PX+VH are NOT pure clans.

You outlined the point in your post; then went on to completely contradict yourself.

Define "Pure".... then try and apply that to a 99defence tank or a zerker in full rune.

Its quite frankly not pure at all.

IMO Addy isn't pure either; Foe, Zenith, all the other people that accept Addy, Quite frankly, should turn Zerker/Tank Clans.

20Defence admittedly is a build, but if you look at the defence bonuses of Mith, and study the average hits, it is marginally better than 1 defence.

The only real bonus is Mystic. But 20defencers get repped in 1v1; as they are 5 combat levels higher than their pure counterparts equivalent.

5Combat levels = alot of stats for a pure, and therefore should dominate 20defence.

Its allowable but not perfect, Addy? No thanks.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

No, HF+PX+VH are NOT pure clans.

You outlined the point in your post; then went on to completely contradict yourself.

Define "Pure".... then try and apply that to a 99defence tank or a zerker in full rune.

Its quite frankly not pure at all.

IMO Addy isn't pure either; Foe, Zenith, all the other people that accept Addy, Quite frankly, should turn Zerker/Tank Clans.

20Defence admittedly is a build, but if you look at the defence bonuses of Mith, and study the average hits, it is marginally better than 1 defence.

The only real bonus is Mystic. But 20defencers get repped in 1v1; as they are 5 combat levels higher than their pure counterparts equivalent.

5Combat levels = alot of stats for a pure, and therefore should dominate 20defence.

Its allowable but not perfect, Addy? No thanks.

Fair enough about the mystic thing, but you're leaving out Corrupt PVP Armour :P

The stats on that make getting 20 def WELL worth it, however it is not practical to use all the time.

Just had to point this out.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

i didn't read because i am sick of people whining and bitching about the definition of a pure. it's all based upon oponion and i personaly don't see any unquested/accidental defence as pure but if you got 4 def on porpuse, your not a main then.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

topic was a success. but 20 def msytic will win against 1 def ghostly most of the time just cuz of the ridiculous amount of splashes. 5 hp levels and 10 str levels dont make up for the insane bonuses of mystic. hell 99 def ppl use mystic still. 80 atk 99 str 20 def will win over 96 atk 99 str 1 def more often than losing, especially when its a hybrid battle

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Wait wait hold on a second...Who the fuck are you to define what is pure and what is not?

topic was a success. but 20 def msytic will win against 1 def ghostly most of the time just cuz of the ridiculous amount of splashes. 5 hp levels and 10 str levels dont make up for the insane bonuses of mystic. hell 99 def ppl use mystic still. 80 atk 99 str 20 def will win over 96 atk 99 str 1 def more often than losing, especially when its a hybrid battle

Rofl you're stupid and should just stop posting... that theory is so wrong i'm 20 defence and i pk in mystic vs one defence pures are they hit just as fine as they do on ghostly and "10 strength levels don't make a difference" thats how i know your dumb cause 10 str lvls higher is a way big difference and is way better than the bonuses off mystic. And reason 99 def kids use mystic because its cheap and a 80/99/20 vs 96/99/1 def pure is equal, You don't know the power of 99 atk or even know the how 20 defence is, Trust me when i say this its not a big difference when you wear initiate or when you wear iron because you still get damaged every hit. And in a hybrid fight i think it takes more skill/understanding than bounes. So untill you have a 80/99/20 def pure and a 96/99/1 pure and do the comparison please don't talk because you were so off with your theory.

read title, laughed at mahatma's 17 def levels since 02, then laughed at the entire pointless topic :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

SO we have another topic about someone bitching about def levels. Do you not see no one gives two ******* SH1TS????

Stop writing these topics, I mean **** with the time it took you to write the 83245 topic about def, you could have done something far more useful with you time.

Ex. If I was in MM I would buy summer pies and water staff

Ex. If I was in EOP/TLP I would get addy bc I love it (Did this)

Ex. If I was in FOE, I would train a turm with **** stats and get accepted to spy

Ex. If I was in FI, Well I wouldn't be....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Wait wait hold on a second...Who the fuck are you to define what is pure and what is not?

Rofl you're stupid and should just stop posting... that theory is so wrong i'm 20 defence and i pk in mystic vs one defence pures are they hit just as fine as they do on ghostly and "10 strength levels don't make a difference" thats how i know your dumb cause 10 str lvls higher is a way big difference and is way better than the bonuses off mystic. And reason 99 def kids use mystic because its cheap and a 80/99/20 vs 96/99/1 def pure is equal, You don't know the power of 99 atk or even know the how 20 defence is, Trust me when i say this its not a big difference when you wear initiate or when you wear iron because you still get damaged every hit. And in a hybrid fight i think it takes more skill/understanding than bounes. So untill you have a 80/99/20 def pure and a 96/99/1 pure and do the comparison please don't talk because you were so off with your theory.

you do not know who you are talking too apparently, you have no rights to make any assumptions. now go kill thyself. unless you are a f*cking level 70 in mystic, you are not going to lose >49% of all hybrid fights in mystic vs someone of equal skill in ghostly. At level 82+ is when 20 def starts to seriously take over, as most have 99 range/mage with 95 str and 88 hp vs 60 atk 99 str 99hp... no 3 damage in a hybrid fight is barely anything espically when you rarely melee in them. its reduced to 2 damage in edge. and hell i remember when i was 60 attack, i used to hate fighting those kids in mith because i'd hit so many 0s, not as much on addy or rune, but damn those 0s... btw i have a "a 99/99/1(4 actually, not point)" and have fought 80 99 20 plenty of times. i also have a 80 99 7 acc and damn i hit a f*Ckload of 0s on 20 def so much..

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

SO we have another topic about someone bitching about def levels. Do you not see no one gives two ******* SH1TS????

Stop writing these topics, I mean **** with the time it took you to write the 83245 topic about def, you could have done something far more useful with you time.

Ex. If I was in MM I would buy summer pies and water staff

Ex. If I was in EOP/TLP I would get addy bc I love it (Did this)

Ex. If I was in FOE, I would train a turm with **** stats and get accepted to spy

Ex. If I was in FI, Well I wouldn't be....

if you didn't give a sh*t, you wouldn't reply.

also took about idk even know. it went by pretty fast. its only a page long and i just wrote everything off the top of my head

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png