Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures

Tyler

Who even coined the term, it was obviously just a PKing build, like turmoil PURES, rune PURES, handcannon PURES.

Personally I'd say the pure part is, that's what their account was PURELY made for.

Why do people get so mad over someone calling themselves a pure when they have 30 defence? Quite frankly if you let something like that bother you, I'd hate to see you in the real world.

Lets grow up guys :thumbsup:

Now lets reply without raging!

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I think the problem is that the general unwritten rule was:

Pure clans are 1-20 defence.

Created by old hags of MM, FOE, etc etc

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Honestly I think the term Pure means Pure from defense :S. But that just an assumtion. I honestly don't understand why runescape is such a big deal tho.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Because certain pure clans use 20/30 defence to gain defensive advantages over 1 defence pures in clan v clan fights that wouldnt be effective in solo pking, which is what these accounts are made for and which 1 defence is certainly the most efficient in.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

If people honestly took a step back and looked at the situation, when you're raging over someone else having that small defence raise, they might realize how immature you look.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

lol, accept 25 defence yet claim to be pure when claims other clans are not. If anything you have your weak claim to fame by saying you are perhaps one of the closest thing to the traditional pure clan of 2005 but you are far from it lol.

you also allow mithril which gives nothing but defensive attributes, again something very anti pure which you and every clan allows.

There is no pure clan left on rs by this traditional view that most idiots have. Play the game, enjoy it or go read a book. simples.

#TEAM-WALLI

And there goes the topic , clans arguing about 25 def and ****. Just grow up and learn to ignore flames/baits.

OT; I see nothing wrong with 20/30 def its a warring tactic IME

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

a pure is someone who plays runescape that isn't a main. if you call 20 defence pure you have to call 30 defence pure, 40 def, barrows pure, ect.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

a pure is someone who plays runescape that isn't a main. if you call 20 defence pure you have to call 30 defence pure, 40 def, barrows pure, ect.

Who are you to judge what a pure is, and enforce that opinion on others? Not trying to sound like a dick, but people have their own opinions, and I (not sure about others) respect others opinions.

If you can't respect others, it's hard to believe you respect yourself. Just a quick thought ;)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

first and last pure clan

...that also accepts non pures

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay