Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] vs [CP] F2P Prep

Milky

156e03s.png

Earlier in the week Milky organized a F2P prep against CP, with the rules of 1 defence cap, dangerous arena, with corrupt and dungeoneering weapons on if you wanted to take the risk. It was supposed to be a 40v40 minimum, however seeing that CP only had around 35, we decided to sit to them anyway. We've been waiting for this prep for a long time, and despite having no leaders online except Milky, we managed to pull off a 3-0 victory. Thanks for the suprisingly flame free fight CP.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

Round One - Classic

We defended this round in the normal dd spot, and the round turned out to be very close. We had a slight advantage for most of this round, however it got to about 20v20, before we managed to get good piles and take the win.

Eruption of Pures: 30/14

Corrupt Pures 30/0

f0vtzc.png

Round Two - Classic

CP defended this round on the edge of the arena near the lava, but we quickly took over their spot and pushed them halfway down the arena, as we took an easier win than the first.

Eruption of Pures: 34/25

Corrupt Pures 34/0

f0vtzc.png

Round Three - Plateau

The final round was to be a PKRI on plateau. After we finished sitting, CP rushed us next to the lavaline, and thanks to some great piling and tanking, we managed to quickly take the advantage and take our strongest win of the prep.

Eruption of Pures: 34/29

Corrupt Pures 34/0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures take the 3-0 victory. Thanks for the fight Corrupt Pures, i'd like to have more in the future, but i don't know how much longer we're gonna be around.

110226235739.png

Closure is imminent :\

f0vtzc.png

110310184510.png

#Clan-EoP

www.eop-rs.com

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to loot Coins at the end (D sci drop) just as I was gunna pick it up the last 4 CP members left their cc to save themselfs

ekrfgvfmnorlkgnrmfgjvbvfd >:C

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

wow if eop closes, like wow, whos guna kill hf

only tlp and eop own hf atm ;'(

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg