Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeah.

Cpt Jack

After some thought, I've come to a conclusion that I don't want to be a part of Pure Warfare anymore. I'll say it straight up - this forum killed the clan world. Before Pure Warfare, there was more to this game than crash wars, making clans lose bank and bitter rivalries which result in unexplained fights. Pure Warfare destroyed clans. The original aim of this forum was to start off fresh and free ourselves of Pure Community's biased moderation, but look what it has become. Every weekend it's the same old story - Every clan posts a topic, has 2-day flame wars that no one reads or even gives a **** about and then it's quiet for a week, followed by more drama the next weekend and so on. It's not even a pure forum anymore. 85% of the attention is directed to the clan sections. It's pathetic.

No one gives a **** about your weekend topic.

All clans care about is making you lose your bank.

This community's staff has become the very thing it set out to destroy.

**** you.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

cool

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Dude he have very small *****.

+1 thank u.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Before pure warfare? Dude ur a newfag lol, your first clan was in 2009 called Scourge and it had like 10 members. No offense but...

1. You don't know what you're talking about

2. You aren't significant enough for people to care

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

1. I completely agree with P0ke

2. You must be mad that the community in Zenith is shit, as the clan is twice and thrice as shit

3. Pure Community was the same, just there was still some honor in ALL of the clans who used those forums (i.e Eop/Tlp/Foe were pures, and they didn't allow teleports), and the flaming and trolling at that time was hardcore as fuck back then, but now it's miniscule. - but there was bias on PC, lots of bias.

4. R.I.P 2k9-2k11

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

He's scared that I live 10 minutes away from him.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice