Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Unoffical F2P Saturday

likdiknigga

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do clans bother arguing with what happened from Zenith's perspective?

If you want to defend your side then post your own topic with your own proof instead of flaming on theirs.

When you go to look what happened on Saturday and only one clan posted a topic, then they are the ones who get to tell what went on, regardless of if it's true or not.

Congrats on your day Zenith.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Nice job, just a fun lil trip not a big deal.

To all the people posting flames about the topic, its just for fun at the end of the day.

Its a game, dont forget that please.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice job, just a fun lil trip not a big deal.

To all the people posting flames about the topic, its just for fun at the end of the day.

Its a game, dont forget that please.

I agree its just a game, which heightens the fact that they find the need to repeatedly lie.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

We beat you at sperm hill after killing CT, BV, and EF. I don't know what your talking about lol. Show some proof, but you obviously don't have any.

Also, heard you lost to CT

Indeed, we LAN DANCED all over you kids

Everytime we were beating zenith they called BV for back up while hey were regrouping. You guys should stop teaming every saturday, and I'm sure we beat Twice tonight quite easily at least once at sperm hill then at hills when we cleared you and you called BV then you came back and claimed a win trolol

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

If you want to defend your side then post your own topic with your own proof instead of flaming on theirs.

When you go to look what happened on Saturday and only one clan posted a topic, then they are the ones who get to tell what went on, regardless of if it's true or not.

Agreed.

CP/CT, if your trips were so successfull, where is your topic?

Anyway, just a game. Quit flaming Zeniths topic.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Agreed.

because we got teamed on?

And I want you to take a look at this:

So we had 35-40?

110312152625.png

And you Cleared us?

20110312145551.png

OT: GJ Zenith.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Agreed.

because we got teamed on?

And I want you to take a look at this:

So we had 35-40?

110312152625.png

And you Cleared us?

20110312145551.png

OT: GJ Zenith.

amg u had 4 less thane xpected@!$###########################

amg u killed 1 member in the pictuer#$%$#^%#$ u own man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

you're srs making up fake info on a friday topic? How desperate can you get. You guys teamed with EF, BV, in order to take out ct + cp.

wtf toxine? we did not team with BV or Zenith. we was trying to hunt bv during the trip but zenith keep following us for some reason when we only had 15 people ;x

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

LMFAO are you ******* serious????

We pulled 40 people and because you wouldn't fight us, we told people to leave and train and then went to fight mains with 20 people. Then we heard you were at sperm hill so we rushed you with 21 people not 35 people and cleared you, heres the pic...

20110312145551.png

You ran to single to regroup and we had already started walking to edge. Grats on killing the 3 kids that were looting.

Then the second fight at the hills, we had 27 starting (heres a pic)

110312170659.png

And we were fighting BV, then CP hit us and we were fighting CP, then you crashed and we went to single with 20+ people left.

We also beat you twice 1 on 1 when nobody crashed. Honestly amazes me how you can turn getting beat 21v30 into winning 35v30 with your lies. Close now, seriously.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

LMFAO are you ******* serious????

We pulled 40 people and because you wouldn't fight us, we told people to leave and train and then went to fight mains with 20 people. Then we heard you were at sperm hill so we rushed you with 21 people not 35 people and cleared you, heres the pic...

20110312145551.png

You ran to single to regroup and we had already started walking to edge. Grats on killing the 3 kids that were looting.

Then the second fight at the hills, we had 27 starting (heres a pic)

110312170659.png

And we were fighting BV, then CP hit us and we were fighting CP, then you crashed and we went to single with 20+ people left.

We also beat you twice 1 on 1 when nobody crashed. Honestly amazes me how you can turn getting beat 21v30 into winning 35v30 with your lies. Close now, seriously.

Seems like your a bit upset, the funny thing is theres no way in hell you could beat us when we out number you. You can't even beat us matched opts let alone that quit your lieing.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png