Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lv 87 lookin for a f2p clan that does.....

Roger

You would fit perfectly in EoP. We're all around your level, we have so many ******* f2p minis/preps during the week and as we haven't lost a f2p prep since 2k11 started. I'll be waiting for your intro(:

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

Come have a look mate :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Control

#Ctrl

Control-rs.com

F2p based, (wilderness focused) upcoming 3 month old clan, highly rated, honourable, respected clan, welcoming community.

We also have a very welcoming community and somewhere to make yourself known and make great friends ^^

I almost forgot, P0ke N Die2 is also a Control leader ( I believe he was a leader of AAO )

If you need any help pm me on Irc, [CT]Alex|Sh00t ^^

Let me just put it to you straight...

1.Corrupt pures if you like pulling 40s to trips and like mains coming along your miniwars.

Why do you think there are so many people saying #clan-cp, because they are desperate for members..

All the other clans are really good :)

I'm in EOP myself and we are one of the top 3 clans, with your stats you can easily excel in our clan... Most of the other clans are med level clans, so you can be the judge.

We have at least 2-3 f2p mini's a day, and you end up winning them all for sure

you can try out all of these clans but come back and Check out eop when these other clans aren't up to par, I think we both know what I am is speaking the truth.

Nice to see you on these forums though :)

our irc: #clan-eop funny stuff goes on in there lol

site: www.eop-rs.com

happy clan finding :)

Proud to have Been Epidemic

Control

#Ctrl

Control-rs.com

F2p based, (wilderness focused) upcoming 3 month old clan, highly rated, honourable, respected clan, welcoming community.

We also have a very welcoming community and somewhere to make yourself known and make great friends ^^

I almost forgot, P0ke N Die2 is also a Control leader ( I believe he was a leader of AAO )

If you need any help pm me on Irc, [CT]Alex|Sh00t ^^

;D control

best choice is CONTROL

g1AmU.png

Hey Roger, come check out EOP! We have more f2p preps/minis than any other pure clan atm, and that I am 100% sure of. Tons of events during the weekdays and weekends, during all sorts of different times, you will never feel left out. On top of that we have great activity and a great community aswell, you won't regret it!

www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop. :)

thekingu.png

ide say EOP or TR ive been in both and both communities are amazing, but i think ide recommend EOP to you. gl wherever you end up

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

1.Corrupt pures if you like pulling 40s to trips and like mains coming along your miniwars.

Why do you think there are so many people saying #clan-cp, because they are desperate for members..

I'm in EOP myself and we are one of the top 3 clans, with your stats you can easily excel in our clan... Most of the other clans are med level clans, so you can be the judge.

you can try out all of these clans but come back and Check out eop when these other clans aren't up to par, I think we both know what I am is speaking the truth.

ur pathetic..

hey mate try #clan-cp we own!

Thats pathetic man

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Join w/e clan you have friends on

or if you're looking to meet new people, there are a few notable clans

Plenty of the new clans appear to be nice an innocent, so you could join something like Ct for a relaxing stay. If not that than i'd advise Eop, they're pretty chill with a very welcoming new member base. Perfect place to make a fresh start imo.

Gl mate and enjoy clannin'

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Corrupt Pures, we have daily F2P miniwars and peeps and we would be the perfect clan for you. We also have a really chill community that everyone really enjoys. Try us out, I hae a feeling you would fit in perfectly. :)

#clan-cp

Www.cp-rs.com

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png