Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recruit me

TeeWee 0

Hai, I'm TeeWee 0. I started off my "clan career" back in the old days with Freelancers until their closure. When they closed I met this WONDERFUL GUY, SIR PKER WIL in CP and I decided to join them. Was in CP for about three years and advanced to High Council but left after a lot of drama and **** went down. After that I decided to join Epidemic because I was very impressed by their organization in-game even though they were usualyl outnumbered and outleveled, however they closed like 6 months or so later

After Epidemic I went to DP, they too closed after 6 months, had a great time in DP, probably one of the clan's I've liked the most. Probably because they had such a great community with ranks AND members, not only members hanging with each other and ranks with each other, was like a big ol' family.

Anyway, been to Fi and currently in Z after DP's closure and wasn't happy in Fi and can't say I am in Z. I'm still Z but I'm probably gonna leave soon and that would mean I'm looking for a new clan. At the moment CP is in my mind but I want to see what you guys have to say.

So what am I looking for?

* A clan who is organized, doesn't have to be top notch like MM or some ****, but some kind of organization is required.

* Organization OFF the battlefield too, I want leaders who are aware of what's going on around them, and always putting down time for the clan. Not just posting a ****** pump-up topic once a week and hoping some kind of magic will make his clan pull 50 and take a **** on <insert rival clan>.

* A clan with rules THAT ACTUALLY FOLLOWS them. Not just putting up rules and not giving a damn when people don't obey by them.

* F2P based

That's pretty much it. Don't bother posting if you're gonna flame me or stuff like that, thanks. :)

~Tee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just sounds like you've done pure clanning to death. Its so repetitive and a waste of time at the end of the day.

Stay clanless, you don't need to be in a clan to be in a community

Staying clanless is nice, but I like to whoop some ass every now and then :$

Maybe Chaotic ?

#chaotic

You would fit in very well with ranks from E and a couple ranks from DP

:D

www.chaotic-rs.com/forum

Gl on deciding man :)

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

Since you've been around the block, why not go for a powerhouse clan like MM, FOE, EOP?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Your a noob.

Nice English bro

Youre a noob.

You were cp back when i was i think, why not go back there

Cause Drunk is scary :( will you hold my hand?

Afraid not cp isnt the same as it was back in the good ol' days

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

we seem to come under what you want.

although I doubt most clans can or do follow "rules" except MM. If they're a good member clans can't afford to lose the extra 3 options you know.

We're basically the best of the rest after MM/EOP/FOE f2p wise and we hold our ground p2p after the TLP/FOE/EOP/MM's with some nice fights with other clans who pull around 25-35.

EOP has alot of ex epidemic and dp in there so you probally would be most happy there but there appears to be alot of drama with going for #1 and all.

EOP/CP would probs be your best bet.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Since you've been around the block, why not go for a powerhouse clan like MM, FOE, EOP?

They're pulling huge numbers :( I'll be like a ghost in those clans lol.

No you wont, Mayhem Makers so i an own you in the wilderness More!

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Hi TeeWee

I'm going to be honest looking at your topic you basically want a F2p based clan that has potential, Look up Control, our background, our progression etc and also we encourage people to push the bar and try new things.

If you have any questions let me know [CT]Alex|Sh00t ;)